48 - Mr. and Mrs. Evans

*Mia pov*

I wake up to Chris gently running his hands on my back.
"Morning"
"Hi"
"How are you feeling?"
"Nervous...you!"
"Me too. How's little bean doing? Giving you any trouble?" He asks outing his hand on my stomach
"Not at all, and I hope it'll stay like this for the rest of the day"
"I hope so too"
Today is a special day, a very special one. It's September the fourth and we are getting married in just a few hours.
It's currently 10.30 and I'm happy we are getting married in the afternoon so we got to sleep in.
Chris's family will be here at noon and they will all get ready here, Sebastian and his mom arrived yesterday morning and slept here and Bonnie did the same thing.
Brian is coming to get Bonnie, Grace and I at noon and we'll go to the venue and get ready there.
I decided not to have a makeup artist and hair stylist, I'll do it myself with my friends help, it'll be more special.
"I don't want to leave the bed" I whisper to him
He cuddles me closer and I lay my head on his chest
"Me neither, it's too comfy..."
"Mhm"
He kisses my temple and slowly takes the covers off of me and kisses my belly slightly rubbing his nose on it, making me giggle.
After about ten minutes we hear the little pitter-patter noise outside our door followed by another one and that only means one thing
"They both are awake" Chris says getting up and opening the door, finding our daughter and dog patiently waiting outside. I smile at the view, Chris picking up Grace and bringing her over to the bed and I park the mattress signaling Dodger to come up.
So we snuggle up again with grace between us and Dodger at our feet.
"Do you know what day it is today?"
"You are marrying mommy!"
"I am!"
"You happy?" I ask
"Yeah!"
We then hear another knock on the door and we let in whoever is outside
"Good morning love birds!" Sebastian and Bonnie exclaim
"Morning guys!"
They both sit at the end of our bed and we make little conversation for a couple of minutes.
"Good morning everyone, breakfast is ready!" Gerogeta comes in saying
"Oh you didn't have to!"
"I wanted to! Now come downstairs it's a big day I have to make sure you eat!"
Sebastian picks up Grace and Bonnie whistles to dodger and the four of them walk out of the room leaving us to get ready.

The breakfast Georgeta cooked for us was absolutely delicious and light so we didn't have much weight on our stomachs.
It soon came noon and Brian was waiting for us outside.
"Say bye to daddy" I tell Grace
"Bye dada" she says hugging his legs
"Bye baby girl, I'll see you in a few hours"
We watch her walking outside with Bonnie and then I turn to my soon to be husband
"I'll see you soon!" I tell him
"I can't wait for you to be my wife" he says pulling me closer "I love you"
"Love you too"
We exchange little kisses and then I leave, not watching behind me otherwise I'll run back to him.
I hop in the car and stare out of my window for the whole drive, just imagining the rest of the day.

*Chris pov*

She just walked out of our house and I miss her already...
"Come on man, your family will be here in a few minutes" Sebastian says patting my shoulder
Indeed the whole family knocked on my door only a couple of minutes after.
We sat down and had a drink all together and then went in different rooms to get ready, my dad drove here around one pm and gave me a little pep talk.
I showered, trimmed my beard, did my hair and finally got dressed. Of course I was the last one to be ready and when I walked downstairs I saw everyone standing in my living room looking at me.
"How do I look?"
"You are so handsome my boy" my mom says giving me a peck on the cheek
"Thank you, y'all look beautiful too"
"Uncle Chris look what we got for Dodger!" Ethan says grabbing the dog by the collar, I see a little black bow tie attached to it and I smile
"He looks dashing!" I say making the three kids laugh.
"The car is ready son!" My dad comes in saying
"Let's go then!" I tell everyone
My dad will drive me, mom Scott and Sebastian, Carly and Ryan will go with their car with the kids and Shanna with Georgeta.
Not gonna lie, my nerves are getting high...