67 - Reunited

*Chris pov*

Finally after two more weeks Mia and the kids flew to Atlanta.
They got here the other morning and saw us filming until 4 ish, then she talked with some of the cast before most of us went out for dinner. Yesterday was our first anniversary and luckily I only had to film until noon, we stayed on set and fool around a bit and when it was six Robert came to get the kids, he watched after them so Mia and I could have some alone time.

I brought her to a nice little restaurant not too far from our rental house, we had a nice dinner and walked back home where we spent most of the night worshipping each other's bodies just as promised, slow unhurried love making...
And now I find myself lying awake in the bed, her frame flush against me as I play with her hair and occasionally kiss her temple.
"Morning" she mumbles with eyes still closed
"Morning gorgeous" I say kissing her lips quickly before resting my head back on the pillow and staring at the ceiling.
"Last night was awesome, all of it" she says her breath tickling my naked chest
"Mhm..."
"You ok there handsome?" She says snapping me out of my own thoughts
"What?"
"Are you ok?"
"Uhm...yeah" I say smiling
"Can I know what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" She asks propping up on her elbows
"Nothing..."
"I don't believe you..."
"It's just a silly thing...it's stupid of me to ask"
"What if you share it with me and I decide if it's stupid or not?"
I look into her eyes and calm myself down a little bit, I'm just afraid to ask...
"I...a few weeks ago I started dreaming about us having another baby, but every time I woke up and told myself no, cause it would be silly of me asking you that when our son is only eight months old and when we fall asleep last night i had the same dream and I...sorry..."
"Oh Chris..." she says pulling me closer to her "it's not silly! It's ok to feel like that and I get it ok? I actually wanted to talk to you about this..."
"Yeah?"
"Yes, I know Tommy is only eight months old but I always wanted my kids to be close in age, plus it takes a little bit to get pregnant we saw that last time and my pregnancy and post pregnancy was really good"
"You feel ready to do it all over again?"
"Chris there's no one else in this world I'd rather do this with, no one else and I think you know that" she says to me smiling
"Me neither love" I say before kissing her
"Then it's a plan..."
"It's a plan!"
We snuggle up and I can't help but thinking how good it feels to finally being loved like this...

chrisevans

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 1

Liked by Chrisevanslover83 and 1.993.735 others

chrisevans One year being your husband @miaevans💙

View all comments
User1 🎉🎉🎉
Chrisevanslover83 Happy anniversary!!!
miaevans Love being your wife and the mother of our kids🤍

The rest of the morning was spent taking a quick shower and going out for breakfast before driving to Robert's house where we had lunch with him, his wife and kids.
All the kids had a blast in the pool during the afternoon and us four enjoy watching them having fun as they splash water on one another.
"A dream come true uh?" Robert says to me as the wives are toweling down the kids
"Definitely" I say smiling at him as I tickle Tommy's belly
Oh I can't wait for more!

A/n
Hi guys, how are you?
Hope you had a nice Easter and Passover for the ones of you that celebrate it, and for the rest I hope you had a nice weekend!
What do you think about them wanting to have another kid now???