57 - Plane ride

*Chris pov*

We had New Year at home, just the three of us and went to lunch at ma's the next day, my siblings were there too so we spend a few hours together and most days before our departure.
So yeah, today is the tenth of January and we are currently sitting on a plane, I got first class tickets so we could be comfortable, especially Mia, that in only three days will be eight months pregnant.
As I'm sitting here and wait for the plane to take off I put a story on my Instagram.

chrisevans Instagram stories

The plane finally took off and Grace was out like a light after a couple of minutes

The plane finally took off and Grace was out like a light after a couple of minutes. Mia and I instead decided to watch a movie while eating snacks cuddling up.

*Mia pov*

Cuddling with Chris feels always very nice but currently there's some turbulence and I hate it.
"It's ok baby" he whispers to me before checking on Grace, who luckily is still sleeping.
I grip his hand tight and try to relax but realize that the drink and food I just had don't agree with my hate for turbulence and the plane rocking a bit.
"Shit..." I say before grabbing the bag and puke in it.
I feel one of Chris's hands rubbing up and down my back while the other keeps my hair out of my face.
"It's alright, let it all out babe"
I sigh and pull my face up, desperately needing hair and wanting to rinse my mouth.
"Ehy" he says
"Sorry..."
"None of that baby, it's ok. How do you feel now?" He asks
"Better" I tell him also noticing the turbulence is gone.
He calls over an hostess and ask her if she can watch Grace a second while he brings me to the bathroom.
"I can do it on my own"
"Nope, your pale I don't want you to faint or something, let's go"
He gently pulls me up and we walk to the bathroom, I brush my teeth thoroughly and while I'm there I also per.
We get back to our seats seeing the hostess playing with Grace.
"Dada I woke up and you weren't here, not even mama" she says as she sees us, Chris thanks the hostess before answering to Grace
"I'm sorry baby girl, but mommy didn't feel so good I had to take care of her for a second"
"Oh...are you ok mama?"
"I am now, come cuddle with me Gracie"
She smiles and happily crawls on Chris legs and over to me.
I sit her on my lap facing me and after kissing her head a few times I bring her closer, enjoying the moment as we both watch out the window.

miaevans Instagram stories

A/nLittle update cause I didn't have much time

A/n
Little update cause I didn't have much time.
Hope you liked it!
Have a nice weekend💙