You have a nightmare - Preference

Isaac Lahey:

You wake up and feel your heart racing. The memories of your nightmare is still present in your mind and all you can think about is how terrifying your dream was. You try taking some deep breaths but nothing is able to calm you down.

The door to your bedroom opens with a creak and you see Isaac walk in and sit down beside you.

"Is everything alright?" Isaac asks, placing his hand on your back. "Your heartbeat woke me up."

You want to nod and tell him that everything's fine but you can't. "I'm sorry for waking you up."

Isaac shakes his head. "It's fine, trust me."

You move closer to Isaac and sigh under his touch, letting his fingertips ghost over your spine. The two of you stay like this until you both doze off. You let sleep come easy, knowing that Isaac is right beside you if something goes wrong.

Peter Hale:

Through the mist of your nightmare, you can hear someone calling your name. You try to shake yourself out of your dream but you can't. Another couple of minutes passes though it feels more like years but you can feel yourself waking up.

Your eyes shoot open and look up into Peter's. Peter is hovering above you with an uncharacteristic concerned look on his face.

"I -um -you were screaming so I woke you up," Peter says with a frown on his face. "Are you okay?"

Your eyes brim with tears. "I don't know."

"Hey, it's alright. I'm here now, no one will hurt you," Peter says with a calm tone.

He slides under the covers, reaching out for your hand and holding it in his. The small gesture comforts you. Peter stays up with you. He just holds your hand and listens to whatever you have to tell him.

Stiles Stilinski:

Your eyes jolt open and you sit up, feeling your chest grow tight. You can feel the panic spreading through your body and no matter how hard you try to calm yourself down nothing works.

"Y/N?" Stiles says, his voice thick with sleep. "Is everything okay?"

It's impossible for you to respond. You can feel your throat tightening and your hands begin to tremble.

Stiles realizes what is going on and snaps into an awake state. He holds your hands and tells you to breathe with him, counting each of the seconds that go by. Not too long after you can feel yourself settling down.

"I-I'm so-sorry," You tell Stiles as another round of post-panic-attack-trembles run through your body.

"Shhh, it's fine," Stiles replies.

Stiles holds you close, reminding you that he's still here with you.