Issac imagine

I sat down in the middle of the woods as I ran away from home. I couldn't take it anymore. My parents fighting all the time, my dad drinking and abusing me and my siblings calling me names. I was sick of it all. I sat there for what felt like hours until I realised I had no one to go to. Tears streamed down my face like a river. I sat there wondering what could have gone wrong with my life that I was stuck where I am with the worst of parents. I was in deep thinking when I heard the creaking voice of someone stepping over dried leaves and twigs. I stood up to run when I saw a pair of red eyes looking straight into mine but soon I realised it wasn't just one pair of eyes, it was three. I started running as I heard them howl like a wolf.i kept running in circles until I reached beacon hills high. I ran onto the field hoping to run into someone who might help me but instead I found no one. A clear field with me in the middle of the ground with people who had fangs and claws, surrounding me. I opened my mouth to scream but no voice came out. I was dumbstruck. I didn't have the energy to run. I knew my end was near. A woman started walking my way with red eyes, fangs and claws. I took a step behind but tripped and feel. The woman ran towards me as she sat on me and slashed my throat. A loud scream was let out but no use, no one could save me. I heard the woman and the other three people laughing as I was lying there probably breathing my last and suffocating. "Isaac!" I yelled as I took my last breath and lied there numb. "Mackenzie!!" I heard someone shaking me hard as I woke up and saw Isaac sitting up in our bed as I was lying there sweating badly as I ran straight towards the mirror to see myself as I checked my throat and found that I was alright with no slashed marks around my throat. I let out a sigh of relief as I knew I was alive and with Isaac. "It's just a bad dream baby. You are alright. I'm here. I'll protect you." Isaac said as he wrapped his arms around me tightly as my head rested on his chest."I had a horrible dream. I don't wanna lose you. I love you Isaac" I said as he kissed me passionately on the lips and consoled me until I felt okay to sleep again and I knew he will be there for me until death does us apart.