Stop - Derek Hale + Isaac Lahey

Request: Can you do an imagine where the reader loves Derek but he always bullies her and hits her and treats her like a boy and then Derek goes over the top and she starts crying runs away to Isaac and yeah the rest is up to you
Every time you saw Derek something had to happen. Whether he 'accidentally' tripped you over or he openly admitted to punching you in the arm, something happened. For a while you'd been able to avoid Derek but you knew that you couldn't stay away from pack meetings forever.
So far you had missed almost five pack meetings. Needless to say, Derek wasn't impressed. You'd gotten either Isaac or Stiles to fill you in on what happened and it seemed as though you hadn't missed much.
Today though, you were going to return to pack meetings. You couldn't avoid them forever and you were letting down the rest of the group by not showing up.
Tying the laces on your boots, you tied the last knot and ran your fingers through your hair before leaving your house. You slid an earphone into your left ear and listened to your music during the ten minute walk to Derek's loft.
As soon as you'd gotten there you could tell that Derek wasn't happy. Instantly, you ripped your earphone from your ear and tucked it away in your pocket so that you didn't seem rude. Then again, Derek always found a reason to think that you were rude.
"You've missed five meetings, Y/N," Derek growled, taking a step closer to you.
Isaac looked over at you but you shot him a look that said 'don't worry, I can take care of myself' although you weren't too sure if you could take care of yourself.
"I know," You replied, taking a step back. Derek just stepped forward again.
This kept happening until you were backed up against a wall with Derek's hands on either side of the wall, blocking any chance that you had of getting out of his way.
You could see Isaac standing close by and you kind of hoped that you asked him for help before but it was too late.
"Why did you skip meetings? If we're going to consider you a part of the pack you should at least make an effort to show up," Derek asked.
"I was busy," You lied.
You could feel your heart beating faster than usual and you were sure that Derek could hear it too.
Derek's fist collided with your arm, his knee around your stomach and to top it all off he kicked your feet, causing you fall onto the ground.
"Y/N," Isaac called out.
You could feel a few tears run down your cheeks. Sure, you were hurt but you didn't want to cry about it. It was just like every other time; you'd get over it.
Derek was thrown over to the other side of the room by Isaac (it didn't make much difference, Isaac and everyone else knew that Derek was stronger than him) and Isaac rushed over to you.
"I know it hurts, we'll get you to Scott's mom, alright?" Isaac said, helping you up from the ground.
"I-I don't need to see her; I'm fine," You stuttered.
"I think there's something wrong with your wrist; it looks kind of swollen. The least we can do is get her to take a look at it. If the damage is anything more than a sprain then Derek's going to get it," Isaac huffed, staring down Derek.
Derek shook his head and smirked a bit. You rolled your eyes at him and left the loft with Isaac by your side.
"You don't have to take that shit from him, Y/N," Isaac sighed.
"I'm a human, Isaac. I can't defend myself, not like he can."
The drive to Scott's house was silent.  You guessed that Isaac didn't know what to say back to you, which was fair enough. You didn't know what to do about Derek; you just had to hope that either someone would talk some sense into him or he'd realize that he's hurting people.

"Everything appears to be alright; it's just a minor sprain. You'll have to wear the bandage for a couple of days," Scott's mom, Melissa explained. "If it feels worse come to the hospital and we'll get a doctor to check it out."
"Thanks, Ms. McCall," You smiled.
Melissa smiled back at you and then left yourself and Isaac alone in the guest room.