Anchor - Isaac imagine

It was the night of the full moon, and everyone was on edge. It was Mason's birthday, and he was throwing a party, meaning you all had to go. Liam couldn't not go to his best friend's party, and anywhere Liam went, Scott went, and anywhere Scott went, the rest of the pack went. It turned out being, you, Isaac, Stiles, Scott, Liam, Malia, Kira, and Lydia.
You weren't a massive fan of parties, but Isaac always made them enjoyable. Turned out Mason lived in a mansion, and since it also coincided with Halloween, he'd made it into a spooky dress up party. People had gone all out, and despite the few cats, there were a collection of seriously scary characters.
Stiles, in true Stiles style, had gone dressed as an abominable snowman, claiming it was an inside joke, but refusing to say who with. Scott and Kira had both gone as werewolves, ironically, and both thought they were the funniest people to ever have lived on earth. Malia and Lydia had paired up as two vampires. While Malia looked a little un-comfortable, Lydia looked fantastically scary, if you didn't know better, you would say she was one. Liam decided to go as a zombie, and had even let Lydia paint his face.
As for you and Isaac, you had decided to go for fictional characters. You went dressed as Daisy Buchanan and Isaac played your counterpart as Gatsby himself. You had to admit, he looked incredible in his costume, and it took all your strength not to drag him up to one of the many bedrooms as soon as you got to the party.
It was all going well, and everyone was staying human, when you found yourself faced with a bunch of immature and bitchy freshman girls just in earshot. You and Isaac were speculating about all the costumes at the party, when the girls came to stand a few metres from you and proceeded to talk loudly about Isaac. You could hear them even over the loud music and without any werewolf hearing. "Is that Isaac Lahey?" The first cat-girl asked, "Yeah," said the second, "Did you hear about what he did to his dad?" The third girl giggled, "We don't know that, Cassie," The first girl rolled her eyes, before proceeding to lower her voice to a surprisingly loud whisper, "Apparently, his dad use to beat him up. I heard someone say that he used to lock him in the fridge."
Isaac tensed beside you, and your conversation stopped short. "Where was his mom?" The second cat girl - Cassie - asked ignorantly, "Probably just getting drunk in some local skank-hole." You took in a sharp breath, and looked up at your boyfriend. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Scott and the rest of the gang heading over, obviously having over-heard the conversation. Isaac tried to walk towards the girls, but you kept a firm grip on his arm.
"Isaac don't." He growled and his eyes started to turn gold. Scott started to run over, and everyone followed suit. "Come on. Let's go Isaac." You said, pleading with your boyfriend. "No." Isaac said and you could see him slowly merging into a werewolf. "Isaac!" You hissed at him. "Come on!" You were beginning to panic. If Isaac turned now, it would be a disaster. Scott reached you, and started to pull Isaac back. Malia grabbed his arms, and Scott started to push Isaac back.
"Isaac. You're in there. Come on. I know you can do this." You started talking as Malia struggled to pull him out of the room. His sideburns started to grow, and his eyes were a startling, bright yellow. "Please Isaac. You need to turn back. Listen to me." You grabbed him by the chin, "Think of me. Think of us. Remember that time..." You struggled to think, your panic taking over your mind. "That time you beat me at Monopoly and I had to go skinny dipping in the dark?" You looked at him, and slowly, his eyes returned to their normal colour. You took it as a good sign, and continued, "Remember when we were making at Derek's and he nearly caught us?" Isaac's ears started to turn into human ones again, and the hair on his face disappeared, "Remember how we had to hide in the bathtub?"
And then, Isaac breaths and is human again. Scott grins at you. "I guess that's final then." You frown, "What?" He smiles at you, as though he is proud.
"You're his anchor."