Avoid part 3

( I almost started crying). Almost a week after the incident with Stiles in maths class, there was a knock at your door. It was Friday and you were going to turn in early because without friends, your days were actually quite boring (or maybe it was because you kept thinking about how great things used to be) so why not?
Usually you looked out your window to see who was at the door before your answered it but you couldn't be bothered so you quickly went downstairs and answered the door.
"Derek? What are you doing here?" You asked as you saw him standing in front of you. You were about to ask how he knew where you lived but then you remembered that he had werewolf-smelling.
"There's a pack meeting and your invited," Derek told you.
"I'm not part of the pack, Derek," You replied, rolling your eyes.
Derek rose his eyebrows at you and shook his head. "You are. Now put on your shoes and let's get going."
There was no point in fighting with Derek so you went back to your room, put your shoes on and then came back to the front door. As the two of you walked out of your house, you locked the door and then followed Derek to his car.
"Aren't you getting sick of my scent in your car?" You asked, pulling your seatbelt on.
Derek shrugged. "A little."
In less than ten minutes the two of you were at Derek's loft. He parked the car so you got out and waited for him before walking to the front door.
"Everything will be fine," Derek told you, probably smelling how scared you were.
You didn't know how to response so you gave an uneasy nod and hoped for the best as you walked into his loft.
The second that you looked up from the ground and saw the people that were sitting in the empty loft (and Peter who was sitting on the staircase as usual) you felt your stomach drop and you knew that you wanted to leave.
As you turned around to leave the loft, Derek had already closed the door. He smirked at you, knowing that you wanted to go home but couldn't.
You had no choice but to go and join the others in the middle section of the loft.
"So, what's been going on?" Derek asked, addressing the pack.
Everyone gave their responses, you took note of how vague Stiles' and Malia's were and also the fact that they were standing at opposite ends of the room. You didn't answer the question as you were certain that you weren't really pack; Derek just wanted you here so you could watch the two of them be all coupley in front of you for his own amusement.
But that hasn't happening. They weren't even standing next to each other. In fact, the only time you'd seen Stiles look up from the ground was when you walked into the loft; which was odd because usually he couldn't stand still.
You shrugged it off, maybe they were having an off day? Either way, it was none of your business and you were done with Stiles anyway, right?
Taking a seat on the cold concert floor, you crossed your legs and watched the rest of the pack talk about werewolf things.

"We've got some training to do," Scott said, looking at all the werewolves.
They nodded in response and began to follow him outside. Seeing as Kira and Lydia start walking outside, you got up and started walking with them.
"Y/N?" You heard a small voice call out.
Turning around, you saw Stiles standing by himself in the loft. Obviously he was the one that called out to you.
"What is it Stiles?" You asked, standing still.
Stiles sighed a bit. "Can we talk?"
"About what?" You asked, now standing a meter across from him. "About how my life has literally been turned upside down, how I have no friends or about how great your love life is going?"
"About us," Stiles said, looking at you.
"There is no 'us', not anymore," You told him, trying your best not to stutter or start crying.
"I want there to be an us again," Stiles mumbled.
"How? You're with Malia, Stiles. I get it," You replied, wiping your eye before the tears had a chance to roll down your cheek.
Stiles went to hold your hands but you moved them away from him. "W-We broke up, Y/N."
"Look, I know how stupid it was for me to cheat on you and then avoid you like that but I'm so sorry," Stiles added. "I thought you were getting bored of me so I tried to move on but I can't stop thinking about you, Y/N."
"I-I can't stop thinking about you either, Stiles," You said through tears.
Stiles wrapped his arms around you, letting you cry against his shoulder.
"I'm sorry," He repeated over and over again as he kissed your hair.
It was a good few minuets before you stopped crying. Stiles continued to hold you until your breathing evened out and until you could look at him without crying.
"I'm sorry too," You said, finally speaking up.
"Please don't be sorry, this was my fault," Stiles frowned.
"Can we forget about this? Please, I just want to go back to normal," You asked.
"Are you sure?"
You nodded your head and kissed Stiles' cheek. "I'm sure."