Finding out - Isaac Lahey imagine

"Isaac you here?" I walked into the boys locker room looking for my boyfriend, Isaac Lahey. I heard some shuffling and pictured Isaac rushing to cover up. Giggling I turned towards his locker, and almost screamed at the site infront of me. Isaac had glowing golden eyes, enlarged canine teeth, and hair growing from his cheeks. He looked like a scary movie monster, a werewolf or something.
I covered my mouth and was about to run when Isaac reached a clawed hand towards me, a small broken whimper escaping his lips. "Y/N please don't go. I can explain, just don't leave me."
I shakily reached for his out stretched hand, letting him pull me close. Being this close I saw the bear trap clamped around his left ankle. I gasped and looked up at his pain filled face, no longer see the monster in his changed face. "Trust me, it looks worse then what it is." His voice said other wise.
I kelt down and studied the trap, I pulled on the clamps earning a growl from Isaac. "Sorry, I think I can get it off. As long as you dont growl at me." He nodded and gritted his teeth, watching me intently with his glowing eyes.
I used all my strength to turn the nob on the side, releasing his ankle from the trap. He fell to the floor in relief, I pulled his pant leg up to see his wound healing. "o-ok now explian."
He took a deep breath and held his hands out to me. I took them slowly, letting his warm hands hold mine. "Well um, I'm a were wolf, and uh when I get angry or scared i wolf out. I wanted to tell you but my friends/pack said to wait. They could actually explain this all better. All I really know is, an alpha can make betas, and well I got offered the bite and I took it in hopes to get away from my dad. And from the look on your face, you're scared of me, and I'll just let you go. I'm sorry Y/N." He looked down and released my hands, I could see the tears fall and hit his white v neck tshirt.
I leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear. "Show me, please?" He looked up at me, seeing i was serious, he nodded and covered his face. When he moved his hands the wolf had came out. I reached up and touched the hair on his face, it was course like dog hair, then i touched his forehead. Running the tips of my fingers lightly over the changed feature, lastly I slowly touched his fangs.
The whole time Isaac stayed still, studying my face, my reaction. When I leaned in and kissed his lips softly, feeling his fangs against my lips was scary yet exciting. I felt him tense then relax and kiss back, slowly changing back to human. "I'm not scared, and I'm not leaving, but you are seriously going as a werewolf for Halloween." He chuckled and pulled me close. "I love you Y/N." He put his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. "I love you too, wait does this mean I have to carry dog treats with me now?" I looked up at him, and laughed at his, are you serious, face. "You're mean! But now I can do this." I looked at him confused, then he licked my face. "Eww no, bad wolfy. Now you're sleeping in the dog house."
The rest of our day consisted of really bad dog jokes, including him laying on my lap with me patting his hair.