hes the bad boy and your the nerd

Scott McCall:(His POV)
There she is. The beautiful nerd. The girl I'm inlove with.
I'm the bad boy of the school and every guy is afraid of me and every girl wants me. Well almost every girl, the only girl that doesn't want me is the nerd. The one person that I want to like me. She wont give me the light of day.
"Sup babe!" I said leaning on the lockers next to hers.
She looked over at me and rolled her eyes. She grabbed her books heading the other way.
"Hey wait!" I called running after her.
"What do you want?" She stopped and turned towards me.
"Why do you hate me?" I asked crossing my arms.
"I don't hate you! I just don't like how you act like every girl likes you when clearly they don't!" She admitted turning back around and walked away again.
"The one I want to like me doesn't!" admitted.
"Well that's too bad!" She said walking closer to the door.
"Come on just give me a chance!" I called stopping her
She turned around and pulled those glasses off. They make her adorable, yet she would look just as cute without them.
"What about the girl that you like? Is this some way to make her jealous? Cause guess what, I'm not helping you get another girl!" She said putting her hands on her hips.
"Why not?" I asked smirking. "You jealous?"
"As if!" She said quickly turning red.
"Well I think you are jealous!" I stated biting my lip chuckling a little.
"I'm not jealous! You're just mad that I don't want to go out with you!" She said moving her hair out of her face looking at the floor.
"Well maybe I am! But prove you're not jealous. If you're not jealous then kiss Aiden!" I said knowing she despises him.
Her face turned shocked and she looked around like she was hoping he wasn't around. When he walked past me and got closer to her she bit her lip calling his name.
No! She wasn't going to actually kiss him was she? I heard her heart speed up and her breath became heavy. She walked up to him, pulling his face down towards hers and pressing her lips to his.
My eyes flashed blue and my teeth grew. I was pissed. He relaxed into the kiss and pulled her closer. This was lasting to long. I went up to them to jerking him and punched him in the jaw. He fell and I turned towards (Y/N) glaring at her.
"Told you I wasn't jealous! You're the one that jealous!" She said smirking.
I pulled her to me, making her slam into my chest and smashed my lips onto hers. She was shocked but she kissed me back with more force then I thought she would!
Once I pulled away she looked up at me and blushed. She smiled and stood on her tip toes and presses her lips to my cheek.
"Pick me up at 8!" She smiled turning and walking away.
I smiled and did a little happy dance after making sure she wouldn't see me.

Issac Lahey:
"So are you losers going to get in the way again?" I heard around the corner.
I rolled my eyes knowing it was Issac. He is the bad boy and I'm the nerd. Yea it sucks! He's a hot bad ass that does whatever he wants and I'm a geeky nerd that stays at home on the weekends.
I like him but I don't want him to know. He's the bad boy, why would he fall for me?
"Issac! Leave them alone!" I called rolling my eyes when he jumped thinking I was a teacher.
"Oh um (Y/N) I didn't see you there!" He said stuttering just a little.
I shook my head and walked closer to the two boys being held by the shirts of Issac.
"Are yall ok?" I asked.
They nodded their heads and ran off when Issac let go. Once they were out of eye range I looked up at Issac and waited for him to give me answer.
"I was um asking if they would get in my way again!" He said rubbing the back of his neck.
He looked nervous.
"Are you nervous?" I asked stepping closer.
"No!" He snapped quickly. "I mean yea, no, maybe, I don't know!"
"Why would you be nervous?" I asked actually confused.
"You're near me!" He mumbled not knowing I could hear.
"Why do I make you nervous?" I asked even more confused.
"Oh Nevermind!" He stated turning and almost ran into a pole.
I held my giggle in as he sighed and walked around it and muttering a 'seriously' under his breath.
"Wait Issac!" I called.
He turned around slowly and waited for me to continue.
"I want to know why I make you nervous!" I said in more of a statement, my heart rate speeding up even more.
"I can't tell you!" He said biting his lip and putting his hands in his pockets.
"Why not?" I asked, mad for no reason.
He doesn't have to tell me if he doesn't want to. Why am I being so stupid now?
"Because you would think I'm stupid and think I'm creepy!" He admitted blushing.
"No I wouldn't!" I said truthfully.
"I'm nervous around you because I fell for you!" He admitted smiling making my heart beat speeding up faster than it has ever been.
"And by the speed of your heart, you like me too." He said smirking.
He went from his adorable puppy self to his sexy bad ass self.
"And what if I do!" I said trying to sound seductively.
"Be my girlfriend!" And there is his adorable puppy self.
"Yea! I would love to be your girlfriend!" I answered standing on my tip toes kissing him.