We were supposed to be forever - Stiles imagine

Plot: You tell your boyfriend, Stiles, about getting invited to attend a private high school in New York and he doesn't take it too well
"Alright, we've got three weeks before summer is over, and we've completed two things on our list," Stiles said as you cuddled further into his side.
"One," you corrected, "I couldn't get you to go on that one roller coaster, remember?"
"One and a half."
You giggled. Stiles goofiness was on of the many things you'd miss about him when you're gone for the next two years. You had been taking it pretty hard yourself, and you were worried as to how Stiles would react.
"What's wrong?" he interuptted, "Are you that sad about summer being over?"
"Uh, yeah," you laughed nervously, your eyes averting themselves to the ceiling, "I'm just gonna go get something to drink. Want anything?"
"Nah, I'm good."
You nodded as you stood up from your bed and walked out of your room.
Stiles got pretty bored not even thirty seconds after you had left the room. His phone vibrated from your nightstand and he reached over to pick it up. Only when he lifted up there were a couple of open envelopes underneath it.
"What's Riverdale?" he muttered to himself. When he opened the first envelope, he was pretty shocked and confused when he saw a schedule, one filled with teachers he had never seen and classes that Beacon Hills didn't even offer!
He put that one back and opened up the second one, skimming over and only paying attention to the first few words: 'we're glad you've accepted our invitation to Riverdale!'
And then the very last one, the on on the bottom.
Dear [Y/n] [Y/l/n],
Congratulations! You are one of top academic students in the country! It would be our honor if-
"Stiles, what are you doing!" You shrieked.
"What is this?" He held up your letters.
You marched over to him, snatching them from his hands. "Stiles, why are you going through my stuff?"
"You always told me what's yours is mine and it just so happened to be in plain sight, [Y/n]."
"That doesn't apply to things personally addressed to me, Stiles."
"Will you please just explain to me what this is and why you were keeping it from me?"
You cleared your throat and then paused, "Riverdale is just this really fancy private school that only accepts the highest academically strong kids in the U.S. They offered for me to go on a full scholarship."
"Well is it like a college or..."
"High school," you informed.
"You're not actually thinking of transferring in the middle of high school, are you?" He asks in disbelief.
"You know I am, you've already read through the letters."
Silence filled the room.
"Where exactly is this 'Riverdale' at?"
"It's in New York City."
"Please tell me your talking about a New York City ten minutes from Beacon Hills and not the New York City ten thousand miles from here!" You bit your lip.
"I wanted to tell you, Stiles," you frowned. "I really did. All I could think about while picking out an apartment and choosing classes was you."
"How long have you known?" he asked.
"Just since the last month of sophomore year."
"You've known for almost three months and you didn't think to tell me?!" He shouted which caused you to flinch from your spot you were standing in. "When were you going to tell me, [Y/n]?!"
"I-"
He cut you off, "Or were you even going to tell me?!"
"Of course I was going to tell you! I just had find the right words to tell you with." You felt like crying. Stiles was the definition of pissed. You could practically see steam coming from his ears.
"What are we supposed to do about us?" he asked quietly.
You didn't want to anger him more by letting him know you had actually thought about the whole relationship situation. "I think we should just take a break," you answered lowly, "I'll be moving back in two years and we can pick back up where we left off."
Stiles shook his head, "I can't believe you." The poor boy was on the verge of tears. "We were supposed to be forever."
"And we will be," you sighed shakily, "Just forever minus two years."
"No," he answered. "No! What are the chances you'll meet someone new, someone ten times smarter and better looking than me? Then what, [Y/n]?!"
"That's not gonna happen, Stiles. I've told you this before, and I'll tell you this again, I love you and only you."
Stiles rubbed his hand over his face to rid his face of tears, but afterwards there were streaks from where they were. "How much longer until you move?"
"Two weeks," you answered shyly.
"Have a fun two weeks without me around, not like you'll mind anyway."
He stood up from your be, bumping into you as he stormed out of your room, out of your house, and possibly out of your life...forever.
And that was when you let yourself go.