You go the beach Preference

Isaac: It was a nice day outside, which was a good change from all the cold weather you'd been getting lately, so you and Isaac had decided to go to the beach. When you got there it was really warm and you decided to tan for a bit before going into the water. "Come on babe, let's go in the water." You sighed, "Isaac can't you wait just a little bit, I'll come in soon please." You told him with puppy eyes. "Fine but were going in really soon." You laughed at him and lied back down. A few minutes later you felt yourself being lifted off the ground. You let out a shriek. "Isaac put me down!" You told him laughing, "Please?" You asked him. He just chuckled and tightened his arms around you, and kept walking towards the water. When your toe touched the water you jumped. It was freezing. "Isaac it's cold." You tightened your arms around him, not wanting to be thrown in. He gave you a smirk, one that you knew too well. "Don't even think about-SPLASH." He had thrown you in. You shrieked a bit from the temperature. "It's freezing." You swam over toward him and wrapped you arms around him trying to keep warm. He picked you up and rubbed your arms. You moved to his back and then dunked his head. He came up laughing. For the rest of the day you both played in the water laughing with each other.

Scott: When you and Scott go to the beach you always have a great time. You both laughed the entire car ride up blaring your music and dancing in your seats. You were both glad to finally have some time to relax after the entire Alpha Pack drama was over. When you got to the beach you both went into the water for a bit until you got hungry. You then made your way towards the ice cream place. You loved Ice cream, It was your favourite dessert. "(Y/N) What flavour Ice Cream do you want?" Scott asked you, You looked through the glass at all the flavours before looking at Scott, "I can't decide." He laughed and walked over to you. "Ok, if you could only eat one flavour of ice cream for the rest of you life, what flavour would you pick." You thought long and hard about his question and Scott laughed about how serious you were. "Probably chocolate, I have to have good old chocolate." Scott smiled "Then thats what you should get." You smiled at him and you both enjoyed your ice creams as you walked along the beach hand in hand.

Stiles: When you, stiles, and the rest of your friends arrived at the beach, you decided to play volleyball. It was you, Ethan, Derek, Isaac, and Lydia. Against Alison, Scott, Stiles, Danny and Aiden. The game was going great and your team was winning 5-3 It was Stiles turn to serve and he hit the ball nicely. The only bad thing was that it went right towards your head. You fell down with the force of the ball. You sat up dizzily and rubbed your head. Stiles was rushing over. "Oh god, This is why I don't play volleyball. Are you ok (Y/N)? I'm so sorry I didn't mean too." You laughed a bit, "It's ok Stiles it was a great hit, good job." He smiled and kissed your head. "Thanks babe but next time I'll be on your team so I could hit one of the werewolves instead, they heal fast." Alison and Lydia laughed while the werewolves glared. "We'll remember that next time we have to save your ass." They grumbled towards Stiles.

Derek: When you and Derek decided to go to the beach you were really excited. You loved the beach. When you go there you immediately took off your shorts and shirt which left you in your bikini. You didn't notice the stares from the boys around you as you layer out on your towel to tan. While you didn't notice them Derek did, he immediately glared at all the boys staring. They looked away once they noticed Derek's stare. He left you alone for about 5 minutes to get changed, and when he got back he noticed some boy talking to you. He marched over and glared at the boy, seeing that you were with somebody the boy backed off, but Derek kept glaring in the direction the boy went long after he was gone. You laughed a bit and put a hand on his face, "Derek no need to be Jealous, you told him laughing. "I'm not jealous, he just had no right to stare at something that already has a boyfriend."