Stiles imagine

Being Scott's twin sister was wonderful. Even though your father walked out on you, your family felt complete and it was perfect.
You were also apart of the pack. They all treated you like you belonged there, even though you were just human.
But then, there was Stiles.
Stiles, Scott and yourself grew up together. You've literally known him for all your life, and he had always treated you like a sister. Until about a year and a half ago.
When you were on the verge of becoming 16, Stiles began to ignore you, hard-core. You would wave and smile at him, and he would pretend to not see you. This was happening for about a week before you thought that he maybe needed some space.
Then the week turned into a month.
After the month of ignoring you, Stiles became relatively normal again. Well, normal as in still witty and sarcastic. But he didn't talk to you all the same.
It probably would have been better for you, if you didn't have a gigantic crush on the gorgeous guy, but obviously he didn't feel the same, and more.
Then five months after that period of time, Stiles began to downright be a jerk, and went as far as to insult you. It really got to you. I mean, you had a crush on this guy. Scratch that - you were in love with him. Growing up with him and learning everything about him, made you fall in love with him every day that passed.
You questioned Scott about it, because it was really starting to get to you, but he told you that Stiles didn't know what he was doing.
Totally confused by that, you decided to ignore Stiles to the best of your ability.
Scott was going out with Kira today; some dinner her father invited him to, so you decided to do some studying in his room.
"Scott, we need your help. Barrow he's - " Stiles paused when he saw you, "What are you doing in here?"
"I'm studying. What do you need help with? " You got up off the bed slowly, while Stiles narrowed his eyes at you.
"Where's Scott?" Stiles growled through gritted teeth, and if you didn't know any better, you'd think he was the werewolf.
"He's not here. What is it you need help with? I can - " But he cut you off right there.
"Don't," he put his hand up, "Don't even say you can help. I mean, what can you do? You're so weak and all you do is make the pack look vulnerable,"
Unshed tears burned your eyes, but you refused to let him see you cry.
"And it's beyond my understanding why you're still here! Even though you're completely incapable of defending yourse - "
"Stiles!" Scott narrowed his eyes at his best friend, before grabbing him by the back of his neck and pulling him out the room
You couldn't hold back the tears anymore. The tears you've kept hidden so long just freed themselves when you threw yourself into Scott's bed.
And you cried.
Minutes. Maybe hours. You didn't know, but all the buried hurt you carried with you for a year and a half was no longer there.
So now, you just felt kind of numb. You were sure you looked like a mess, your mascara must have been all over your face, but you were too tired to care. Tired of hiding the hurt, tired of not understanding why. Tired of not being good enough for Stiles Stilinski.
You felt the bed dipped and sighed.
"Scott, I don't wanna talk right now, "
He cleared his throat, and when you heard his voice, you knew it wasn't your brother.
"It's - um, not Scott,"
"What do you want, Stiles? Here to give more reasons as to why I'm a burden to everyone? "
"No, I -"
"Oh, Mel not good enough? "
"Listen, it's just -"
"Are you going to do something new? Like - "
And your breath hitched when his lips were on yours.
You couldn't help but kiss him back. His lips were so soft and you found yourself running your fingers through his hair, which was really soft.
Then you realised you were making out with the guy that ignored, and insulted you. With your hands on his chest, you pushed him off, and wiped your lips off, even though it took every fiber of your being.
"Why did you do that?! "
He rubbed the back of his neck with squinted eyes, "I may sort of like you - A lot? I don't -"
"So, why would you say those things to me? About being useless and all, "
"I actually never once said useless, okay? And I totally meant everything I said today,"
"You said you don't understand why the pack keeps me around! "
"I don't! Because, you're very incapable of defending yourself and it might not seem this way, but I don't want you to get hurt, okay?!"
His rant ended, and he was breathing heavily.
"I like you too, Stiles - a lot," And you wasted no more time on conversation, going over to kiss him with all the passion you could muster.
And it probably would have been perfect, if your twin brother didn't walk in on you.
"Stiles, did you -, " he paused and turned around to leave, muttering, "The one time I don't use my hearing,".