Issac lahey imagine

image
The plan to head off to Isaac's house after lacrosse practice had been made yesterday morning. He had asked Y/N to come over to spend some time together as their next date. She accepted and so here they were, walking together in the light drizzle down the road to his house.
"Wait, Isaac, what about your dad? Isn't he home?" Y/N asked him, tugging his hand backwards to catch his attention. Normally she wouldn't deny going over a boyfriend's house, but she knew that Isaac's father wasn't one to mess around with.
"He's away for something for the night, won't be back until the morning." Isaac replied. "I wouldn't let you near him if he was here." He continued. The path to his house only took about ten minutes, but in those ten minutes she could feel Isaac's hand start to get clammy. She didn't know why but as they neared his house, she noticed the car in the driveway. Y/N looked at Isaac to see that he didn't notice the car and stepped inside of the house. "So this is my house, you can go sit in there and I'll get us something to drink, okay?" Isaac asked her. She nodded and sat down on the couch in the small living room.
She could hear the fridge open and close and then hushed talking. Footsteps thudded down the hall as a older man appeared. "Who're you?" He asked, crossing his arms across his chest.
"I'm, uh, Y/N, sir." Y/N pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"Y/N, huh," He nodded once and looked back at Isaac who had just entered the room. "So, Y/N, how about you stay for dinner and we get to know each other a little better." Isaac's head snapped towards his father in shock as his eyes widened and he shook his head quickly.
"No, she has somewhere to be-," Isaac stammered, pulling Y/N up and off the couch.
"Nonsense, I'm sure she wants to, right, Y/N?" She nodded once, stepping behind Isaac. "Wonderful, come on then."
An hour and a half later, Isaac was pulling her quickly down the sidewalk and away from his house. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I didn't know he was going to be there! He said he had something to do!"
"It's fine, I'm not mad." She countered as they stopped in front of her house.
"I am though, I should've known that he would've been there, we should've just went to your house." He said, tugging at his hair.
"It really is all okay, Isaac, I'm not mad. We're both fine, okay?" Isaac nodded, pulling her in for a tight hug. "I love you, Isaac." She mumbled.
"I love you too, Y/N," he whispered before placing his lips on her own.