Supernatural being

Scott: Angel
You were sent down on a mission to find out exactly why Oni were released once again. The vessel you were in was a nice fit, she appeared quite innocent but knew how to handle herself.
"What's that noise?" A young boy groaned covering his eyes as the noise grew louder. Showing your true self wasn't the best idea, obviously, but you didn't have much of a choice.
The lights all around the group of teenagers exploded, shattering down along side of you. "Who are you?" One of the boys asked, stepping forward from the rest of the group. You looked around the room.
You were in some sort of loft, surrounded by werewolves. Perfect.
"Who are you?" The same boy asked again.
"I am an angel of the Lord." You replied, looking around once more. "I have been sent here to learn why the Oni have been released."
"Okay, what exactly is an Oni, and who are you? Your name." Another boy, who stood beside the other, asked.
"The Oni were just here, you must know who they are. I am Y/N, and I am an angel of the Lord."
Weeks later, you stuck around the group, learning their names, how friendly and strong they all were. When it was time  for you to leave, you found that you couldn't. "You're stuck here?" Scott asked you, leaning more outside his window to see you. "Why?"
"I was sent here to find why the Oni were here. I have succeeded in finding the answering, but I have also broken a law. I have felt emotions I have never felt before and now I cannot return home." Scott motioned for you to come inside, and you were there in a blink.
"Good." Your eyebrows furrowed, confused as to why this could be a good thing. Scott smiled, leaning towards you. "I don't think I could live without you."
Derek: Shapeshifter
The growling of the wolf in front of you only grew louder as you edged closer. You laughed, spinning around him and kissing his cheek along the way. "C'mon, Derek, don't you think I'm pretty now?" You asked, the fake red hair flew around you as your eyes began to glow a familiar silver.
"This is not funny, Y/N. You took someone's shape. Someone who could be in trouble for something that you've done!" Derek shouted, grabbing your arm.
"I haven't took the shape of anyone alive, Derek. Besides, even if I did; I'm not bad. I have never committed a crime, okay, maybe identity theft, but hey, that's life!" You laughed, sitting down on the cold loft floor. "Why don't you like me, Derek? What have I ever done to you?"
"You haven't done anything, yet. But how do I know that you're not just using me."
"Because, my love, I am not a bad person and I would never do anything to hurt you or your friends." You said, standing up and grabbing one of his hands. "I promise."
Stiles: Demon
Stiles was completely and utterly terrified of you, and with that there was no doubt. "I'm so sorry, Stiles." You whispered.
"Get out! You're a liar! You're a demon!" Your eyes closed on tears, tears that you haven't felt in your eyes for a very long time.
"I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you, I promise I'm not like the others." You cried, trying to grab him.
"Not what? Not crazy? Not scary? Not bad? You kill people for a living!" He shouted, stepping towards you.
"I've never killed anyone, ever! Anyone human or innocent anyways! The only reason I'm stuck like this was because I was a hunter, and this was my worst fear! To be like this." You turned away from Stiles, disappearing into the air.
You ended up in the school hallway, just as the daylight was about to pour in. You ran to girls' locker room and slammed the door, locking it behind you.
"Tsk, tsk, Y/N. The only one who has never followed any type of order." You looked up, realizing exactly who was there with you.
The knife facing you was glittering off the dim daylight, and you stepped back, pressing your back to the door. "Y/N!" You heard Stiles calling out. "Y/N are you here?" You could hear that Scott was with him and you knew what this demon would do.
"I'm going to let your little friends in to play." The locker room door swung open, and the knife was suddenly pointing at your throat. "Hello, boys." Scott and Stiles froze, staring at the knife digging into you. "Say hello, Y/N. Don't be rude." The demon suddenly disappeared, leaving you and the boys alone. Deaton stepped in and whispered to Scott, leaving you and Stiles alone. "I'm so sorry." Stiles said. This might be crazy, but you were feeling emotions for the first time in a while, and you were happy.
Isaac: Vampire
The fangs glittered in the moonlight, as you snarled at the Oni in front of you. Isaac stood, staring at you wide-eyed. "Y/N." The Oni were suddenly gone and you were alone with Isaac. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, stepping towards you.
"Well, you didn't tell me you were a werewolf, did you? Why should I tell you that I'm some sort of blood-sucking leech? So you can leave me, just as everyone else?" You left Isaac standing there, taking off in the woods.
The smell protruded around you and you licked your lips. You hadn't drank any animal blood in days and you were getting antsy.
The deer was delicious, and after, you found Isaac there again, staring at you.  "What? I know it's gross, but I can't really help it." You said.
"I still love you." He said, you looked up at him, confused. "I still love you because you're still Y/N. You're still my Y/N, but with funny looking, pointy teeth."