He scares you in a fight - Isacc

Isaac trusted you, you knew that, but when you came home later than you normally would on a girl's night, you knew he would be worried. Lydia told you that it was just past three in the morning as you left the car. You walked up the steps and opened the door quietly in an attempt to not wake Isaac, who you thought would've been sleeping.
The door shut behind you and you kicked off the heels you had on, leaving them a strew by the front door. "Where were you?" You jumped, whipping around to face a wide-eyed Isaac. "Do you know what time it is? Why were you out so late?" He kept firing question after question at you, stepping towards you with each one.
He shoved you to the wall, continuing to fire questions at you, his eyes lighting up to the familiar golden color. "What were you doing? Tell me." He growled, you flinched, trying to sink back into the wall.
Isaac suddenly stopped as he noticed the fear flashing in your eyes, he stepped away from you quickly, moving towards the door before closing he loudly behind him.
When you woke up again around twelve, Isaac was sitting on the chair next to the bed, asleep. You rose from the bed to wake him, still worried about his reaction from last night. "Isaac," You mumbled, shaking his shoulder lightly. His eyes flew open, hand shooting up to grip your shoulders again loosely as he pulled you into a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry, so sorry." Isaac kept repeated, leaving lingering kisses on your forehead after each apology.b