Stars - Isaac imagine You might cry

Being Allison Argent's sister wasn't hard because your family were hunters. It wasn't hard because she was stunning and you thought you were not. It was hard because you couldn't hate her. You wanted to, but it was beyond your abilities. It was hard because you had to stand by her side every day and watch Isaac Lahey slowly fall for her, watch her slowly fall for him as well, while you just remained silent. You couldn't tell her you loved Isaac, not when you knew she'd back away feeling guilty. So you just kept it to yourself and held onto the precious few moments you got to spend with him.
The Nogitsune had Lydia and all of you were going mad about it. You had to figure out where he had taken her and how you'd get her back. Once every little detail was arranged you were asked to wait.
This was the hardest. The waiting. Lydia wasn't really your friend, you did not share any classes, being a year younger, but you knew she was Allison's best friend. And that was enough reason for you to fight.
Allison was preparing her bow and arrows while you were loading your guns when Isaac came in.
You walked out the room wanting to give them some privacy, your heart breaking when none of the stopped you.
After about half an hour of them two being alone , Allison got out.
''Where are you going ?'' you asked her.
''there is something I need to do she said and disappeared. You would question her on what or where she was going but the thought of Isaac staying alone with you made your hear skip a beat.
You argued in your head on whether you should approach him or not, I mean it's not like anything was going to happen..but..but you could at least spend some time alone with him.
You slowly opened the door to find him wearing one of your father's maps as a blanket and sitting on the twirling chair.
'' I don't even wanna know'' you said causing him to chuckle.
''Hey little one'' he said smiling at you causing you to melt. You grabbed one of the additional chairs and dragged it next to his, sitting down.
''I admire you'' you mumbled.
'' for my hair ? a lot of people actually ask me what products I us-
''for your strength...'' you corrected him. He opened the hand that was close to you and covered your body with the map as well, classifying it  as a blanket.
''I'm not strong Y/N, not at all, In fact I think if Stiles wasn't part of the pack I'd be an omega'' he said and you laughed.
''But. Look at you Isaac. Turning maps into blankets and shit when we're hours away of our deaths'' you meant it. There was no point in hiding the fact that you were terrified.
''we're not going to die Y/N.'' he said flicking your forehead with his fingers.
''what if we do ? what if the nogitsune kills Lydia and then the rest of us...?'' you were biting on your cheeks in fear and Isaac noticed. He let his head fall onto your shoulder as you both stared out the window next to the office.
''What do you think that happens ..when we die I mean..'' you asked him and he smiled furrowing his brows. This was the closest you had ever been with him and you were certain he could hear your heart calling his name.
''I don't know, I kind of like the idea of heaven. I mean, it can't just end can it ? so the whole heaven thing is kind of promising...continuous..'' he said now slightly raising his head to look at you.
''what do you think ?''he asked genuinely curious.
''You'll laugh'' you said embarrassed.
''I promise I won't'' he reassured you and you sighed giving in.
''ugh fine'' you cleared your throat.
''I never believed in this God stuff, never prayed or anything, especially after Allison and I found out about the whole supernatural thing. But when mom died I ..um..'' you paused trying not to sound too messed up. Isaac patted your thigh encouraging you to continue.
''for some weird reason I just went to the balcony looked at the starts and located the brightest one, and then I .i started talking to it as if it could hear me. As if it was my mother. ''
You finished and you felt Isaac's body vibrating as he laughed.
''Stars..you think we become stars..''
''You promised not to laugh!!!'' you chided him an he tried controlling it.
''okay okay..but um..have you heard this popular opinion by I don't know everyone on the planet, that stars are flaming floating rocks in space?'' he asked sarcastically and you playfully punched his shoulder laughing as well.
'' yes but I like to think that when we die, our energy, or whatever it is that remains , joins this flaming floating rocks of yours'' you answered.
You looked at him and you wished you could be Allison. You wished he loved you because you knew you could love him back. You had so much to give and you'd give them to him. You'd give everything and anything to him. All he had to do was ask.