Youre stiles sister and you have magical powers Scott

Objects are flying around the room and Scott is doing everything that he can to try and catch the objects that are being flung at him from all different angles.
Most of the time you hate having the power to see ghosts but right now it's about to save both your life and Scott's.
"Scott, listen to me, okay? I can see what's trying to hurt you, so I'm going to give you directions," You explain.
"Alright!" Scott yells, trying to shield himself from a glass that shatters at his shoes.
You give Scott directions and luckily the ghost doesn't try to travel through any walls. Scott corners the ghost and it panics. Seconds later, Scott uses his claws to cut at the ghost. Blood starts spurting out from nowhere but you can see where it's coming from on the ghost.
The ghost becomes visible for Scott and he's able to see that he's stopped it from hurting anyone else.
"You never told me that you could see Ghosts, Y/N," Scott says to you ask he walks over to you.
"Well it's not the best gift to be given," You sigh.
"We make a good team though, you've got to admit that," Scott chuckles lightly.
You nod your head, agreeing with what Scott said. "We do."