Stiles imagine

I needed to tell him. Tell him everything,every dark secret I held. I kept walking to my class with my books in my hand. I kept thinking about my boyfriend stiles, on how he would react if he knows the truth about me. I was in my deep thoughts when I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see stiles smiling widely at me." Hey sweetheart!" He said as he pecked my lips lightly. "Hey." I faked smile at him. After talking to him for a while I made my way towards my class. I entered my class to see Aiden and Ethan seated on the benches next to mine. I smiled at them and placed my books on my bench as I saw Scott enter the class with stiles,my heart started racing at the sight of my boyfriend. "Hey (y/n) " Scott and stiles came sat behind me as they scoffed at the twins. The teacher entered the class and started the class. Halfway through the class there was an announcement "Ms.(y/n) (y/l/n), you are requested to come to the principal's office,now!" The announcer said through the mic as I got up and made my way towards the principal office as I saw stiles following me with making an excuse of his own. I smiled to myself and entered the office room and saw my uncle sitting with his colleague, or should I say pack member. I came outside the room as I saw a terrified Stiles looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Stiles! Wait up, I can explain." I yelled as he started walking away. "Explain what?! Explain what (y/n)? That your uncle is Deucalion?? That you are the part of the killer pack? That you are the reason why we are in trouble?!" He yelled at me making me cry as I looked down at my hand. "I was about to tell you today, but you found out yourself" I said as I took a step towards him as he backed off. He was scared of me. The girl he loves, or loved. "When? After I was dead? I really love you, why did you lie to me?" He said as he stood still as I walked towards him placing my hand on his cheek. "I love you stiles, I promise you I didn't kill anyone. I love you desperately and irrevocably,please understand." I said as he looked deep into my eyes as he kissed me passionately on the lips as my uncle stood near the stairs as he heard everything. "I'm sorry stiles. I love you. I promise I'll never ever hurt anyone. " I said as he hugged me tightly "I love you. Please don't make me do something I'll regret" he said as he kissed my forehead.