Your his sister and you have a crush on one of the pack members

Issac Lahey:
"Hey Stiles!" I said smiling. I'm in a good mood.
I woke up in a good mood and to top it off I get to see my crush first thing at school. My smile suddenly fell and my mood saddened.
"Oh My Gosh (Y/N) you're so annoying. Just leave me alone for Gods sake!" He snapped and stepped away from his locker.
I sucked in a breath to stop the tears from coming. His face fell and he realized what he said. I turned around and walked away.
"Wait. (Y/N). I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Stiles said stepping forward but stopping when he realized that I wasn't going to turn back around.
One tear fell and I quickly wiped it away before anyone saw. I made it to English III and sat next to the twins like every other day. Aiden looked over towards me and leaned over.
"(Y/N) what's wrong?" He asked in a sincere voice.
"Like you care!" I snapped not really meaning to be so harsh.
"Whoa I'm sorry. But really what's wrong?" He said still leaned over.
"Stiles said I was annoying!" I told him not really caring how stupid I sound.
"And his opinion matters why?" He said raising his eyebrow in confusion.
"Because it just does!" I told him
"Oh I see. You're crushing on him! Want to make him jealous?" He smirked.
I looked over at him and tilted my head a little bit. I gave him a look meaning to keep going.
"We can pretend to date and when he sees us acting all lovey dovey he will realize that he likes you and tell you!" He told me crossing his arms looking back to the front if the room where Ms. Blake was starting to teach.
I thought about it and smirked when Stiles walked by giving me a look as in saying he's sorry. I then thought about Issac.
"What about Issac?" I asked
"What about him?" He asked
"He's my brother!" I told him
"So!" He said shrugging his shoulders.
I then began to think of the ways Stiles and/or Issac would do. Oh well.
"Ok done!" I agreed.
"Good!" He smirked.
"Aiden, (Y/N) got anything you want to share with the class?" Ms. Blake called us out.
"Nope just saying that I Love My Girlfriend!" He said smirking looking in my direction.
I smiled when I heard Stiles gasp along with the rest of the class. I smirked, I think I will like what outcome this has.
Aiden held his hand out for me to grab and I did. Our hands hooked hanging in-between the walk way between us.
I could mentally feel Stiles' glare at the both of our hands. It's working.
Throughout the whole class Aiden kept looking over at me smiling and winking making me smile. He was good at this.
The bell rung and we got up hands still hooked and walked out of the class. I pulled his hand over my head and around my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled causing him to wink.
-At the end of the day-
Me and Aiden was standing by my locker waiting for Stiles to see us but not making it obvious. We were talking and laughing waiting on him. Once Aiden saw him he leaned down and whispered, "I'm going to kiss you now".
His lips touched mine and I began to kiss back hoping this was going to work. Our lips moved together and he smiled in the kiss and pulled away.
"He's pissed!" He laughed "Anyway bye babe see you later. Love ya!"
I smiled waiting for wink meaning Stiles was behind me.
"(Y/N) what the hell?" He snapped.
"What?" I acted like I had no idea what he was talking about.
"I know you know what I'm talking about!" He said crossing his arms.
"Know what?" I asked.
"You're dating Aiden?" He asked and I swear I heard a hint of hurt in his voice.
"Yea so!" I said turning around about to walk away.
"Wait till Issac hears about this!" He told me and I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"Hear what?" I heard my brother asked as he heard Stiles.
"That your sister is dating Aiden!" He told him causing me to roll my eyes.
"Wait you're dating who?" He asked his voice getting louder at the end.
"Aiden! You know the straight twin!" I told him.
"No you're not dating him anymore!" Issac snapped.
"Hey babe I'm back!" I heard Aiden say behind me.
"Back off Aiden! Leave my sister alone!" Issac said even more pissed that Aiden was right here.
"Nah I don't think so!" He smirked
"You're just using her!" Stiles snapped.
"No actually it's the other way around!" I said looking down.
"Wait what?" Issac and Stiles said at the same time.
"I wanted to make someone jealous and he said he would help!" I assured them that he was only helping me.
"Who do you want to make jealous? No one would be jealous of him!" Stiles asked.
"I was trying to make you jealous Stiles! I've had a crush on you for so long and you never realized it. I hate that no one will ever like me!" I said letting one little tear fall not bothering to catch it.
"You what?" Stiles asked and I realized Issac and Aiden walked away.
"I don't care if you do like me I just wanted to feel like someone actually liked me for once!" I said covering my face.
"I do like you (Y/N). I was just scared that you didn't like me back." He said pulling my hands away from my face to look at me.
"You should have just told me!" I told him.
"I know I should've!" He admitted pulling me closer.
"Can I kiss you?" I asked blushing.
"Isn't that what the guy is suppose to ask?" Stiles joked but nodded and I confirmed my question.
Stiles Stilinski:
"No Derek stop!" I squealed as Derek was perched on top of me tickling me.
I was wiggling around trying to get out of his grip but it was no use, he was too strong. He was chuckling then decided to let me go.
"Thank you!" I said out of breath from laughing so hard. "Now my cheeks and stomach hurts!" I pouted.
"Awwe poor baby!" Derek joked getting up and grabbing a bottle of water.
"You're mean!" I played like I was hurt.
"Yep! That's how Alphas are!" He said chuckling at my fail attempt to make he feel bad.
"Whatever!" I said crossing my arms.
"(Y/N) dad wants is home!" Stiles called walking into the room.
"Since when does he want us home at a certain time?" I asked confused.
"Since we started hanging out with werewolfs!" He said shrugging.
I rolled my eyes and stood up and going to kiss Derek on the cheek. I pulled back and saw him smiling.
"Bye Stiles! Bye Little Bit!" He called as we walked out his apartment.
I smiled rolling my eyes. I hated when he called me that.
"Bye Dog!" I called knowing he hated that also.
"I'm going to get you for that!" He called chuckling.
"Ok whatever!" I giggled.
-At Home-
"Hi Daddy!" I said once we got home.
"Hey Baby girl! Hey son" he greeted me and Stiles.
"Well I love you too dad!" Stiles said pretending to be hurt putting his hand over his heart, but he put it on the opposite side.
"Your heart is on the other side idiot!" I giggled.
"Oh crap!" Dad said rubbing his temples. "Are you sure your a senior?"
I giggled and walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone and jumped on my bed dialing Derek's number.
"Hey Little Bit!" He answered.
"Hey Dog!" I answered back and the conversation started.
I laughed a little loud at way he said which caused Stiles to walk in my room.
"Hey Derek I have to go!" I said not bothering to click the end button already thinking Derek did and I sat my phone down.
"We just left his place!" Stiles pointed out.
"So!" I shrugged. I looked down blushing.
"You like him!" Stiles said loudly.
"Shhhh! I don't want dad to know. He would try and kill Derek!" I said telling him to be quiet.
"So it's true?" He asked.
"Yes I like Derek So what?" I said blushing even more.
"You're lucky I know him. I mean I don't necessarily like him but if you like him then fine." Stiles said sitting down on my bed.
A couple minutes later we were scared by a knock on my bedroom window. I jumped and walked towards it seeing Derek.
"Derek what the hell you scared me!" I said opening the window.
Before I could ask what he was doing here he smashed his lips to mine.
I was surprised at first but then I melted in the kiss and started to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck tangling my fingers in his hair. I pulled away biting down on his lip pulling making a pop sound.
"I like you too Little Bit!" He said smiling.
"Shut up and kiss me Dog!" I giggled kissing him again.
"Wait how did you know I like you?" I asked pulling away from the second kiss.
" I didn't hang up the phone and I heard you tell Stiles!" He told me chuckling.
"What? Asshole!" I said pushing at his shoulders but he didn't budge.
"Hey I'm glad I heard you tell Stiles. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't." Derek told me.
"Ok. You're off the hook this time!" I said pressing my lips to his once again.
He pulled me closer and smiled in the kiss.