DEYANIRA ~ 2

I felt something snaking it's way into my shirt and I just knew that it was Marella

I felt something snaking it's way into my shirt and I just knew that it was Marella. This girl has creepy ways to wake up a person. I opened my eyes to see Marella trying to bring out my breast and Saskia was watching amusement. I gave her the middle finger to which she just laughed hard at.

" Why don't you just wake me up like every other person does?" I asked Marella while stretching. I picked her up and set her on my lap then nursed her.

" Mama!!" she called and I rolled my eyes at her answer.

" Good morning bestie!!" Saskia called out while getting into my covers and leaning her head on my shoulder.

" Good morning witch" I insulted and she feigned offence.

" You of all people are calling me a witch yet you are the witch out of everyone in this whole house. You devil"

" I'm not a witch. For your information I'm so much better than a witch and I am worse than the devil and I am more innocent than an angel so really I'm better" she threw her head back and let out a loud laugh.

" Oh my God Kenny you should write a book with a character like yours and I'm telling you it will sell. You are a psychopath my friend"

" Insult me one more time Kia and I swear the devil will refuse your ugly ass in hell" I warned and she laughed.

" You love me too much to do that my friend. If you kill me then you will regret it for the rest of your life" she said in a a matter of factly tone making me rolls my eyes.

" Fuck you Kia"

" Oh honey. It's a pity I go for dicks not pussies. Otherwise I would have fucked you a long time ago" she kissed my cheek making me roll my eyes again.

" And if you curse one more time in front of my child I will disown you and I'm not joking" I darkly warned and she let out a nervous laugh.

" Screw you Kendra"

" Oh honey it's a pity I go for dicks and not pussies. Otherwise I would have fucked you a long time ago" I used her words against her and she gasped in disbelief.

" You little—"

" Don't finish that sentence because you will lose all your clothes and I'm not joking" she just huffed and walked out of the room muttering to herself about how I'm unbelievable.

After nursing Marella I burped her and let her sleep on my bed after fixing it then I went to bath. After bathing I chose a casual outfit to wear.

When I was done getting ready I took Marella(Marie) and hoisted her on my hip then went downstairs where I found Keir and Saskia(Kia) making breakfast while Marcella( Ella) was watching tv

" Good morning people" I calmy greeted as I set Marie on the carpet to play toys. I picked Ella up and gave her a good morning kiss because she loved them.

" Buenos días querida ( good morning dear)" I greated her and she gave me a huge adorable smile. My baby is the cutest four year old alive.

" Mañana mamá ( morning mommy)" she greeted back and then started telling me all about her dream which was about unicorns.

If you're wondering if we go to school, we kinda do. We pay the board three million dollars a year so that we don't go but then they act as if we go to school so that I don't have authorities up my ass.

" El desayuno está listo( breakfast is ready)" Keir called out. I walked to the kitchen with Ella still on my hip and I sat her down on her high chair because she is still short for her age.

" Guess what guys?" Kia chirped and I had the urge to slap her.

" Kia you are being loud for no reason and one of these day I'm going to slap you" Keir warned as if he read my mind.

" You can hit women Kerot and besides before you even lay a finger on me Kenny would have killed you" she smugly said and I laughed. Hard.

" Kia I would slap you too cause you are too loud. It's eight in the morning and here you are shouting as if we are in Brazil" I exaggerated and she feigned betrayal.

" I'm —" I didn't here the rest of it because I went back to the lounge and took Marie then put her on her chair too before giving her the bananas Kia made.

" Let's eat guys or we will be late" Keir dismissed all arguments and I discretely rolled my eyes but he saw me and I ran for my life with him behind me.

Keir hates it when a  rolls their eyes at him and when they do he tickles them. I hate his tickles cause they make my stomach hurt when he is done tickling me.