DEYANIRA~11

" Mother fucker!!" I spat out at Keir

" Mother fucker!!" I spat out at Keir. His veins were throbbing and his jaw was clenched. He looked very pissed off and the same goes for me. I'm sure my face was flushed and my fists were shaking. I felt like punching Keir.

" Don't you dare talk to me like that, Kendra" he warned but I was having non of it.

" I can talk to you however I want Keir!! Who gave you the fucking right to go behind our backs!? We are friends and friends don't keep secrets from each other!" I yelled at him feeling betrayed by his actions.

Initially, we had all agreed that we would try and find some dirt on Alfonso so that we can expose him however Keir went on and threatened Alfonso to give him the information that we needed. His actions messed up our plans and now we have to think of a new plan that won't sell us out because we don't want Alfonso funding out about us.

Alfonso is a very dangerous man and he is involved with very powerful people. So we can't sell ourselves out because he will stop at nothing to kill us. Saskia and Keir may have power too but you don't want to stress yourself out by involving yourself with corrupt and cruel people. That's why we planned on going this anonymously.

" Your plan was fucked up Kendra. You and I both know that you need to get physical with people like Alfonso because if you try to dig for information then they will find you" he is right about that but I'm not going to give him the upper hand. I have too much of an ego to do that.

" You could have just fucking told us that Keir rather than going behind our backs. Fuck you!!" that was the only thing I could think of saying right now.

" Talk to me like that one more time and I will make you regret it" he threatened. His voice sent chills down my spine, in a good way.

" What will you do? Hit me? Tickle me?" Keir thought it was funny because he chuckled.

" Worse than that" he moved closer to me, closing the space in between us. I nervously gulped waiting for his next move.

" W-what?" I stammered. It was meant to come as bold but unfortunately it didn't. I sounded like a vulnerable person and I hate being vulnerable. I also hate that Keir is making me feel like this.

" I can fuck you for the whole day and you won't be able to walk for the whole week. I'm sure you would like that, wouldn't you?" he mummered making my core twitch.

" You pervert!" I tried to push him away from me but instead he pinned me to the wall. His lips were mere inches from touching my neck and I could feel his hot breathe against my sensetive skin.

" Nuh - uh - uh, choose your battles wisely princess. It's either I fuck you right here, right now and you won't be able to walk for a week or we go along with my plan"

" Are you asking me to sell my body to you just for a plan?"

" If you put it like that it makes me sound like a pervert and I'm not one. Just think of this as a deal of some sort" he said moving his head away from my neck to look at me.

" Fuck off Keir. If you just wanted to fuck me you could have just asked not given me an ultimatum" I smugly said. Keir chuckled in amusement.

" You have too much pride for a woman, and yes I do want to fuck you but not now. And if I want to fuck you I won't even have to ask you because we both know you want it just as much as I do. So what is it gonna be?" I huffed in annoyance because he is always right.

" We will discuss this with the others. I can't be the only one to make the decisions because we are a team" I was trying to guilt trip him so that he can let me go.

" That's not going to work on me sweetie. You better decide or I will do it for you"

I sighed, " We will go with your plan, now let me go. I have a lot of shit to do"

" That's what I thought, now apologise for the way you talked to me" he was toying with me now.

" Keir if you don't let go, I will shoot you and leave you to bleed out. You are trading on thin ice" I warned trying to wiggle out of his hold.

" No need to get violent princess but it was nice doing business with you" he let go of me and moved aside so that I  could pass.

" Fuck off Keir" I said and stomped out of his room. Now I have to take a cold shower.

What do you think of this chapter

What do you think of this chapter. Thank you for all the votes and support. I really appreciate it.

Lysm🥰😘