DEYANIRA~7

" So how is it that side?" Keir asked and I just rolled my eyes

" I hate it there. I can't wait to go back to Spain" Saskia laughed mockingly.

" That bad?"

" Very bad. Amelia and Giovanni are bad parents. Lily was almost raped by Alfonso, Giovanni's brother, and Giovanni didn't believe her. She is always scared in that house" I said.

" Poor kid" Kia mumbled sadly and I just hummed looking at her play. They were outside playing at the outdoor playground that Keir and Kia put for the kids.

" So what are you planning on doing?" Keir asked knowing I was planning something.

" I'm gonna adopt her when I turn eighteen because she can't live in that house. It will ruin her mentally"

" You are right and we need to expose this Alfonso" Kia said. Exposing Alfonso would mean having to kill him and the three of us knew that. I don't mind at all cause it won't affect me and Lily needs him gone.

 I don't mind at all cause it won't affect me and Lily needs him gone

" Lily!" I called out, entering her room. No one ever comes here and I don't know why. But Lily does allow me to come inside. I searched for her and she wasn't there.

I started to panic because Lily never leaves her room. The only time she leaves it is when she is going to eat otherwise she never leaves it.

I saw a maid passing by and asked her Lily went.

" She went out with Ms. Kendra sir. But they are back now" she bowed then quickly rushed off.

I was livid. How dare she take my little sister without my permission?

I spotted her across the hall caringa sleeping Lily and I rushed off to her.

" How dare you!?" I shouted and she just looked at me.

" Shut up Draco or you will wake the child up" she whispered and I seared at her. I harshly took Lily out of her arms and she woke up.

" See now you have woken her up" she stared and I just glared at her.

" Kendra?" Lily spoke up while rubbing her eyes. When she noticed it was me she started crying and Kendra gave me that look.

" It's OK baby girl I'm here" she cooed and Lily wiggled out of my arms making me set her down and she quickly ran to Kendra and hugged her.

" I'm here, don't worry" Kendra picked her up and Lily clinged onto her making it evident she doesn't want to get away from her.

" Draco can you wait for me in my room then can we talk?" she softly asked and I could not say no to her so I just nodded.

I followed her to her room and watched her put our baby sister to sleep. Lily really needed this because Amelia never cradled her to sleep.

After setting Lily on the bed with her two kids she gave her a kiss then signed to me that I must follow her out. I did just that and we ended up in Lily's room.

" Lily told me" she started and I froze. Lily told her?

" She Di-did?" I slightly stuttered and she nodded.

" I'm sorry that happened Draco. I'm sorry that no one believed you but I do. Your parents are very fucked up and are bad at parenting. I'm sorry you had to have parents like that"

" Why do you say it as if they are not your parents as well?" I slightly chuckled.

" Because to me but parents died the moment they decided to send me away because I was a girl and couldn't be in the Mafia"

" I'm sorry that happened Kendra. I will forever hate Dante and Giovanni for deciding you needed to go"

" It's OK Draco but can we be at least civil for the sake of Lily. She needs us both" she pleaded.

" I don't hate you Kendra. I really don't but it's just that I'm afraid to open up to you because you will leave again in a month"

" Yes I will leave but that doesn't mean I will abondon you, if we establish a relationship. You can come with me when I'm going Draco. You are twenty now and are old enough to live alone. I'm taking Lily with me as well because staging here is not good for her just as much as it's not good for you"

" Why do you believe us Kendra?"

" Because I was raped too Draco. That can break you a lot and I don't want Lily to feel the pain of being raped because if she continues staying here then Alfonso will succeed in raping her"

" I'm sorry" was the only thing I could form. She was raped and I couldn't protect her. My sister was raped just because Amelia, Dante and Giovanni thought she was safe away.

" It's ok, so truce?" she asked whilst looking at me and I nodded with a smile that I haven't shown in a while.

" Truce" I hugged her and she hugged me back. I'm so glad she is back.

 I'm so glad she is back

Hi guys. So Draco has finally let Kendra in. What do you think about that? Stay safe, healthy and happy.

Love, Shantelle