DEYANIRA ~ 22

These past few days have been

These past few days have been...great. I made up with my brothers and my sisters are by my side.

School is opening in two weeks and by then we would have left italy. We still need to take care of Alfonso but I'm not taking part in it because I want to focus on my studies.

I haven't seen Kendra today and she wasn't here yesterday. I'm worried about because the last time I saw her she seemed off.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Dante coming into my room without knocking. The cons of having siblings.

" Draco, Alfonso and Giovanni are back from their trip. We need to act like we are still distant so that they don't suspect a thing"

" OK, do the others know?" I understand why Dante wants us to do that. If Alfonso sees that we are not fighting any more then he will figure out that there is something going on.

" Yes, I told them. Make sure to come down for dinner at seven and don't talk to Amelia and Giovanni" I nodded.

" Bye" he gave me a hug and then walked out of the room. I hate this family and I can't wait to finally leave this place.

"I think it's best if you come and live with me" Duke proposed

" No, no and no. I'm fine, I don't need to stay with you. It's not like I'm suicidal" I joked but Duke took it seriously.

" Are you...?" I immediately shook my head. I don't want to burden him with my baggage.

" You know you can talk to me, right?" that statement alone was enough to tear me up.

" Are you ok, Kendra?" I know he is doing that to get me to talk to him. But I'm not giving in.

" If you are not going to talk to me then I will file a case in court stating that you are not mentally stable to take care of the girls"

" That's not fair" my voice cracked. I know he wouldn't do that but his words kind of scared me.

" So then you will talk. Tell me what's wrong" he took a seat in front of me and held my hands in his.

" I love a guy but he is not in love with me. He seduced me only to tell me that he considers me his little sister. Yesterday I gave into the temptetion to cut myself"

" What's the guy's name?" he looked angry but he was trying to calm himself.

" I don't think you should know that judging by the way your veins are popping and the anger in your eyes"

" Let me guess who it is... Keir" he said with a smile but it was malicious and evil.

" Please don't hurt him or I will hurt you"

" Why shouldn't I hurt him? He hurt you so he needs to pay"

" I appreciate you trying to look out for me sbut I'm fine and if you hurt Keir I will not live with you"

He sighed, " Fine, I will not touch him but if I see you crying over him then I will hurt him."

" So you are moving in with me?"

" Yes I am but that doesn't mean we are dating"

" We will see. Do you want to watch a movie?"

" Yeah but I have to go back. Remember I have kids" I said standing up from my seat.

" I will take you" he stood up too. " take your staff and let's go"

" I'm not a charity case!!" I whined cause of the way he was treating me.

" No one said you were" I gave him the middle finger and walked away.

" I don't mind fucking you!!" he laughed out loud.

" Ugh, I hate you"