DEYANIRA~4

After feeding Marella I went back to the office

After feeding Marella I went back to the office. Marella was still in the baby carrier with a pacifier and she was playing with the ties on my shirt.

Reaching the office, I noticed it was eerily silent and Keir and Kia looked very angry. They probably threatened them and that's why it's silent. Typical of my best friends to do.

" OK I'm coming with you guys but in a month's time I will be leaving because legally I can stay alone and then we won't have to talk to each other after that. I will meet you at the airport in two hours. Bye" I said then took Keir and Kia's hands and walked out of the police station.

" We are coming with you Kenny and it's not up for discussion" Keir said and I nodded. I will need emotional support and I know that they are going to help me through this horrible month.

" OK" I said and they nodded going to their cars. I drove back home and then we all packed our clothes for a month. Kia helped pack the kids' clothes while I washed Marella and lulled her to sleep. I strapped her into the get car seat engraved with her initials.

Marella Hayley Vasilek

And Ella's car seat is also engraved with her initials.

Marcella Hali Vasilek

I took a bath and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie( Keir's hoodie). Kia and I always steal his goodies and he says it's annoying and frustrating. In my opinion his goodies are comfortable and the best past is that they smell like him.

After getting ready we all got into one car and headed over to the daycare that Marcella attends and picked her up. The whole way to the airport she was telling me about her day at school. Sometimes I wish I was a four year old because they are so carefree and have nothing to worry about.

Arriving at the airport we spotted the D'Andrea family and they led us to their private jet which they looked proud of. Marcella commented that it was ugly and we all laughed out loud. Marella even scrunched her nose in distaste and we laughed. Hard.

" Oh, Dios mío, Kenny. ¿Te conté sobre este tipo al que atrapé follando en mi oficina? No, no lo hice. Así que hoy, cuando llegué a la oficina, encontré a un trabajador follándose a una criada y cuando los atrapé, inventaron excusas sobre cómo se estaban soltando. La audacia de esa gente(Oh my God Kenny. Did I tell you about this guy I caught fucking in my office? No I didn't. So today when I arrived at the office I found a worker fucking a maid and when I caught them they made up excuses about how they were just releasing each other. The audacity of those people)" Kia narrated and I laughed hard.

" What did you do?" I said after sobering up and she shook her head.

" Despedí sus mentirosos sin un cheque de pago (I fired their lying asses without a pay cheque ) " I laughed hard again and Keir looked up from his laptop with amusement on his face.

" You did? " he asked amused and Kia nodded.

" Typical of you to do" I said as I watched Kia take Marcella into her arms because she was sleepy.

We continued chatting in Spanish cause the D'Andrea family don't understand that language.

________

GIOVANNI D'ANDREA
POINT OF VIEW

My daughter has grown up to be such a beautiful young woman and it hurts that we were not there to watch her grow up. Three years after we left her Amelia got pregnant and we had another baby girl, Lily D'Andrea.

Lily is very quiet and has accused my brother of almost raping her. I find that to be bullshit because Alfonso would never try to harm my kids.

It makes me angry that Lily wants to turn me against my brother but I haven't done anything about it now. I will send her away to some boarding school so that she stops being a brat.

For now I just want to focus on Kendra and get her to not move out of the house when she turns eighteen so that we can finally be a family.