DEYANIRA~5

We have finally landed in Italy

We have finally landed in Italy. Keir and Saskia will be staying at the house that they bought five minutes ago. Pecks of being rich. They live fifteen minutes away from the D'Andrea family.

Pulling up to the D'Andrea mansion, I noticed a few changes. The mansion was bigger and there were more guards than before. The house was ok but not my type.

Inside the house there were a lot of pictures of the D'Andrea family without me. They were all smiling and happy as if their family was complete. Technically it is complete because I'm not apart of their family. I have my own family.

Draco who was glaring at me the whole time showed me to my room. It was really huge and very bright. I hated it so I took the guest room and prepared the kids for bed. After getting the kids to bed I took a shower and wore my pyjamas and fell asleep too.

The next day I woke up to Ella and Marie jumping on the bed. Well Marie was just bouncing but it still counts.

" Es demasiado pronto para estos chicos.  ¿Puedes volver a dormir? (It's too early for this girls. Can you go back to sleep? )"

" No mami, esto es divertido ven únete a nosotros (No mommy, this is fun come join us)" Ella chirped happily and I grumbled.

" Ven a dormir Ella o te castigaré (Come and sleep Ella or I will ground you) " I know I'm being harsh but I'm tired. She sulked and joined me in bed. I put Marie in the middle and kissed both their heads then slept.

I hate Dante and dad for sending Kendra away because she was a girl and couldn't be in the Mafia

I hate Dante and dad for sending Kendra away because she was a girl and couldn't be in the Mafia. To me that is absolute bullshit and I believe girls can be in the Mafia.

I'm afraid to open up to Kendra because she will go again in just a month. I'm afraid to lose her and I think I should just stay away from her and I won't be that hurt when she goes.

I woke up early today and I used the gym then got ready for the day. School starts in a month's time since it's still the holidays.

I went downstairs and found everyone already eating breakfast. Lily as always was quiet just like me. This family is shit. They act like everything is fine and it just pisses me off.

Lily does not talk to anyone and is anti social. I've tried being there for her but she just shut everyone else. They didn't believe her when she said that she was almost raped by uncle Alfonso, dads brother. I believed her cause he almost raped me too. But again no one believed me so I just shut myself from everyone just like Lily.

I took my seat and dished food for myself. Kendra and her child came into the kitchen and she took a seat next to Lily.

" Good morning Kendra" Amelia said with a smile. She never greets Lily and I and it pisses me off that she favours Dante, Elijah and Matteo.

" ¿Qué quieres comer Marcella?(What do you want to eat Marcella?) " she totally ignored Amelia and I chuckled. Amelia glared at me with hateful eyes.

I really don't understand why this woman hates Lily and I. I think she has some issues and she is taking out her anger on us.

She will rue the days she mistreated us.