DEYANIRA ~ 13

I could feel the tiredness from not sleeping catching up to me

I could feel the tiredness from not sleeping catching up to me. I went downstairs to make myself a coffee however I immediately regretted it because I found Matteo there.

" Good morning" he greeted with a smile.

" Good morning" I greeted back. I really don't have the energy to be talking to anyone who supports Giovanni.

" You look like shit" I groaned, resting my hands on the kitchen island and leaning against it, I looked at Matteo with the 'duh' look.

" Of course I do. I didn't sleep and I'm so tired"

" Why?" he sounded concerned which made me confused.

" I thought you didnt like me and now you are concerned about me"

" I've never hated you. Just because I don't talk to you doesn't mean I don't like you. I just couldn't find any words to say to you"

" You do know I've been here for two weeks right?"

" I am very much aware of that" he said with a slight chuckle.

" Whatever Matteo, you do you and I do me. That way we won't have problems with each other"

" How come you are talking to Draco and it seems like you have already formed some kind of bond"

" Draco had the courage to stand up to his fucked up father. Draco was almost rapped by your fucked up father's brother and you weren't there to comfort him. Draco has to struggle to pay his fees because his father disowned him and you can't even help him. Draco is slowly breaking apart and you can't even help piece him together. Draco is a hard working, courageous and strong person and you are just a coward who can't even stand up to his fsther. So never ever utter that sentence you just said to me" I could feel my blood boil.

How dare he ask that when he knows very well that Draco has been through so much and no one was there for him. Matteo seriously needs to wake up.

" Darn it, now you've worsened my already bad mood. Open your eyes Matteo otherwise you will start seeing when it's too late"

I didn't even make my coffee because of him.

Walking back into my room, I found Lily changing Marella'S diaper. She was doing it so well and I couldn't help but smile at this.

" She was crying and you were not here so I changed her diaper. I -" I cut her off

" It's ok Lily. And thank you for changing her diaper. I can see you are taking this aunty role seriously" i said with a slight chuckle.

" I'm not an aunty!" she whined, picking up Marella and handing her over to me.

" Then what are you?" I asked amused by her. She is really cute when she is being a baby.

" Aunty makes me feel older. I'm their sister not their aunt" she said with a huff.

" I see, ok then big sister" I mocked making her playfully roll her eyes.

" Lily, can I ask you a question?" I asked whilst putting Marella in her rocking chair. I put her pacifier in her mouth and turned on the nursery rhymes for her.

" Yes" I called her to come sit next to me and she obliged.

" How do you feel about Alfonso's arrival?" I asked cautiously. I didn't want her to have a panic attack. She hasn't had one but you can never be too sure.

" I'm scared. I don't want to be here because no one besides you and Draco believe me. I don't want to live here anymore. I don't like it here, I just want to leave and never see these guys again" I hugged her because she was now crying.

Why can't my eighteenth birthday come quickly?

" I'm going to get you out of here. You will live with Draco, Keir, Saskia, Marcella, Marella and I. Ok?"

" Ok"

~~~~

The D'Andrea family is fucked up. That's the only thing I can say about this family. They are messed up and they still have the audacity to think they are perfect.

Alfonso and Giovanni's parents, Adame and Gabriela, are really up in the head. I think that's why their kids turned out the way they did. The other turned out to be a rapist and the other turned out to be a controlling bastard with disgusting beliefs.

Alfonso has a family however I can tell that they don't like their father, just the ssme way I don't like Giovanni. He has two girls and one boy.

The two girls are twins, Cameron and Carmen. They are very quiet and haven't uttered a word since they got here. They always keep their heads down and they seem to be very uncomfortable. I feel sorry for them because they have Alfonso as their father.

Cameron has long blonde hair. She has soft feminine features. She is wearing too much makeup, it seems as if she was forced to wear it because she seems like a humble and simple person, and her clothes are too fancy just to come and see her extended family.

Carmen on the other hand has short bold hair. She has bold facial features, she is the type of person who loves taking risks and having fun but it seems as if she is forced to be someone she is not. I obversed that just by looking at her, not to be cocky but I'm good at reading people.

Alfonso's son, Caleb, is cocky and arrogant. Since he got here all he has been talking about is himself. Even a blind person can tell that he is a spoiled brat who does whatever he wants, whether right or wrong.

Alfonso's wife, Stacey, seems like a bitch. She is those type of women who are only with men for their money and the luxurious they provide. She also seems like those moms who don't give a fuck about the kids. I already hate her.

All I can say is, I'm really ashamed to a part of this family. Only a few people here are sane but the rest are fucked up.

Thank you so for all the support you've shown torwards me

Thank you so for all the support you've shown torwards me. Here is another update for the people who are finding this book nice.

What do you think of the D'Andrea family?

Who is your favourite character and why? 

Love, Shantelle