DEYANIRA ~ 23

" Where have you been?" Saskia asked the moment I stepped foot in the house

" I was at Duke's place discussing about Alfonso"

" And you had to stsy overnight for that?" she asked, voicing out her suspicions.

" I also had staff to deal with. He helped me with that too"

" Staff like?" I ignored and walked over to where the kids were. There are things that I tell to my best friend but some things are meant to be secrets.

" Mama!!!" Marcella jumped into my arms.

" Mi bebé.  Te extrañé mucho.  ¿Cómo estás? (My baby. I missed you so much. How are you?) "

" Yo también te extraño.  Y yo bien.  Quiero ver a papi.  extraño a papi (I  miss you too. And me fine. I wanna see daddy. I miss daddy) " she said looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.

" Lo verás pronto.  Nos vamos a mudar con papá, así que lo verás todos los días.(You will see him soon. We are moving in with daddy so you will see him everyday)"I said caressing her cheek. 

" You are moving in with Duke?" I heard Saskia ask from behind me. She wasn't supposed to find out like this.

" Can we talk about this later?" she just scoffed and exited the room. I couldn't help but sigh. I thought everything was great besides my mental health but it's not.

" Hey Kendra" Lily came over with Marella in her arms. She is cute when she is being an aunt.

" Hi baby, how are you?" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she handed Marella over to me.

" Not okay" she said sadly. I can't believe I neglected her. I've been such a bad sister.

" Let me put Marie down and we can talk" I walked over to Marella's rocking chair and put her there. I inserted a pacifier in her mouth and turned on some nursery rhymes.

" Talk to me" we were sitting on the bed and Lily was in my arms.

" My nightmares have started. They stopped about four months ago but they are back now and I'm scared to sleep alone"

" I'm so sorry Lily, you can sleep with me if you want. I don't mind" I offered.

" Thank you. You are the best sister ever. Oh and I wanted to tell you that I saw Kia and Cameron kissing which was disgusting by the way" she went from a sad girl to a diva in just a second.

She ran off to play with Marella leaving me astonished. Kia and Cameron are together and they didn't tell me. I didn't tell Kia about my feelings for Keir and him rejecting me so it's not fair for me to be angry at her.

I walked out of the room and walked to the lounge where Saskia was waiting for me. She was pacing around the room and she looked angry.

" Can you please sit down so that we can talk about this?" she took a seat opposite me.

" Start talking" I took a few deep breaths before telling her what happened between Keir and I. And that I gave into my temptation and burnt myself. And why I'm moving in with Duke.

" Oh I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch" she said standing up from her seat and walking up the stairs.

I tried to stop her but by the time I caught up to her, she was already in Keir's room.

" You little shit!! How could you do that to my friend!? After all the things she did for you, this is how you repay her!? I can't believe you Keir. Ever since Melissa, you've changed into this person I don't recognise you any more"

Melissa was Keir's girlfriend. She died because of Keir and he hasn't forgiving himself or moved on. But that doesn't excuse his actions and what he said to me.

Kia continued chastising him but I don't think he was listening. And what hurt the most is that he didn't seem to care about my presence or Kia's words.

" You know what? I want you out of this house by 5p.m. I don't want to ever see you again until you apologise to Kendra"

" You can't throw me out!! This is my house" he yelled. Does he not know that there are kids in this house.

" You bought it but the house is under my name so it's mine. You've got six hours to pack and get a new place to live so get going"

Kia and I walked out of the room to her bedroom.

" Are you ok?" I shook my head and burried my head into her chest. She rubbed my back to try and calm me down.

" I can't believe Keir would do so thing so cruel. I hate that piece of shit"

" Can we not talk about him. Lily told me that she saw you and Cameron kissing and it was disgusting"

" Cam and I are dating. I think Cam may be the love of my life. She loves me for who I am and thats all I could ever ask for"

" But you only met two weeks ago" I asked.

" Msynd it was love at first sight. Don't judge me"

" Ok Kia, I'm so happy for you but please take things slowly. We don't want a divorce at twenty because you rushed things"

" I will Kenny and I want you to that I will always love you. No matter the bad choices you make"

" I  love you too Kia"