DEYANIRA ~ 35

"Hi," I greeted Duke when he arrived

"Hi," I greeted Duke when he arrived. "Where are Lily and Marella?"

"They are in the back seat. And hi to you too. How are you doing?"

"I'm sorry for blaming you, Duke. That was unfair of me to do. And I know you love Marcella as if she were your. Forgive me for what I said," I apologised.

"I understand you were angry but don't ever question my love for our daughter. Ever again." I nodded.

"I forgive you. But you have to make it up to me when all this is over," he said.

"Mmh," I hummed in agreement. "I will make it up to you."

He tightly wrapped his big arms around me, pulling me into a warm and safe hug. I didn't know how much I needed one until now.

"Where is my daughter and sister?" I inquired after we pulled out of the hug.

"In the car, sleeping. Marella wouldn't stop crying after you left yesterday and Lils had a nightmare last night so she didn't get any sleep."

"Did you sleep?" I asked, feeling a pang of guilt for how I acted yesterday. It was totally unfair of me to abondoned them.

"A bit but I will be fine. And did you sleep?" He averted the attention back to me.

"I couldn't sleep not knowing if my child had eaten or if she is okay. I'm sure she is crying for us right now." Tears filled my eyes at the thought of Marcella screaming for Duke and I.

"I hope she is okay, Duke. Or I swear to God I'm going to kill that bastard, Alfonso."

2 days later**

2 days later**

Kendra had received a message from an unknown number to meet her at some abondoned building, and that was yesterday. The person, who she had figured to be Alfonso, had given her twenty-four hours to go there. And four hours were left for it to end.

Kendra had shown the text to her group and they had made a plan to get both Kendra and Marcella back home safely.

However because of Elijah, that was likely not going to happen. Because Alfonso had called him again to get information of Kendra's plan from him. And like the scared little boy is, he told Alfonso everything. From plan A to plan C.

Elijah felt guilty for being the reason that Kendra or Marcella might not come back. But he loved his girlfriend more that he loved his sister. And he couldn't sacrifice his girlfriend for someone who he knew one month.

So, sacrificing his sister for his girlfriend was worth it. But Elijah hadn't thought of how that would affect everyone. He had only thought of himself and that was going to be his downfall in the future.

"Is everyone ready?" Kendra asked, when they all met in the lounge, dressed in their gear and armed.

"Yes," responded Matteo, who had cried and begged to go with them with the condition that he would stay inside the car, "I'm ready to go and get my niece back."

"I love your enthusiasm, brother, but you are not doing anything so technically, we are going to bring her back." Draco teased making Matteo pout.

"Whatever," Matteo said with a eye roll.

"I hope this goes as planned," Kendra prayed. "Maybe we should pray?"

"I don't believe in God or Satan, but sure we can pray," said Duke. He wanted to get this over and done with so that he could have his family together.

"Heavenly Father. We pray for Your protection as we go out to look for our missing angel. Now that we go out to look for her, please protect us from all the evil, and may You prevent us from mourning anyone's death.

"Christ be with us. Christ within me. Christ before me. Christ behind me. Christ beside me. Christ to win me. Christ beneath me. Christ above me. Christ in quiet, Christ in danger.

"We bound ourselves into the Name, the Name of The Trinity. The Three in One and One in Three, of whom all nature hath creation. In the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.In Jesus's name we pray. Amen." Kendra finished.

"Amen," followed everyone else.

"Okay, I think we are ready. Let's get going," Kendra said with sigh. She really hoped that everything would go as planned.

If only she knew