DEYANIRA~3

I was working in my home office when I got a call from the police station

I was working in my home office when I got a call from the police station. Marcella is at daycare and Marella is asleep in her nursery. Keir and Saskia are at work.

" Hi is this Kendra D'Andrea" the person on the other phone asked and I answered with a small yes.

" I'm Sasha and you are needed at the station cause your foster parents have been found dead and we found your biological family. They are here waiting at the station for you" Sasha informed I tsk'd.

I hate my biological family because they thought I was not cut out for the Mafia world and they sent me away. They are the reason I went through the shit I did. I'm just gonna go there anyways because I turn eighteen in a month and I will be out of there.

" I will be there" I told her then hung up and sent Keir and Saskia a message telling them my foster family is dead and my biological family has found me. I know they will come to the police station and tell them a piece of their mind. They hate my biologicals just as much as I do.

I put Marella in a baby carrier and she continued sleeping on my chest. I took my bag and keys then got into my BMW which has two car seats for Marella and Marcella.

Reaching the police station, I spotted Keir and Kia waiting by the entrance. They approached me when they saw me.

" How do you feel?" Kia asked and I shrugged.

" I don't feel anything to be honest. I stopped feeling anything for my biologicals years ago" I answered truthfully and they both sighed.

Keir held my handbag for me and Kia held my hand as we walked in the police station. A lady came up to me with a scared smile on her face. I think it's because of Keir and Kia's piercing glares. My face was just blank because really I was just blank.

" Hi you must be K-kendra. I'm Sasha the person you talked to on the phone. Your family is waiting for you by Officer Brown's office" She informed and I nodded.

She led us to the office and there we found the family that left me fourteen years ago. All of them were here with a new addition called Lily. I always research about mafias and since I have photographic memory I can remember everything. Lily was born five years after I left. So she is nine years old now.

Shock was written on their faces and they were a bit scared. But were trying to cover it up. Kia and Keir are well known in the underworld and no one messes with them. They have fearsome reputation so really seeing them randomly is scary.

" Kendra my baby, we've missed you so much" Amelia said coming to hug me but was stopped by Saskia slapping her. The slap echoed in the office and it woke up Marella who started crying. I went out of the office and to my car then fed Marella.

________

AMELIA D'ANDREA
POINT OF VIEW

Seeing my baby all grown up brought joy and sadness to my heart. I was saddened because I couldn't watch her grow up and I was happy that she had become such a beautiful young woman.

She had a baby in a baby farrier and what was shocking is that she had the two most feared people beside her. Well they are three but the third one has never revealed her identity. You could see that they were over- protective of her.

" Kendra my baby, we've missed you so much" I say going to hug her but I was stopped when Saskia ' Angel of death' slapped me. Her slap felt like a punch and I could feel blood in my mouth. When I looked up Kendra was gone and Saskia had a hard glare on her face which made me flinch.

" You have to audacity. You fucking left your daughter at an orphanage thinking it would keep her safe when she was safer with you. And now you are here claiming to miss her yet you fucking left her. You are hypocrites and two faxed snakes. What you did to your daughter is unforgivable and she hates you for that. I hate you all and you should be ashamed of yourselves " Saskia all but shouted and her words hit me hard. My daughter hates me.

" Take note that Kendra is turning eighteen in a month's time so the moment she turns eighteen she will be out of your house and you won't have a say about it because if you dare say something we will make you pay. And we are not joking" Keir warned and it brought terror and sorrow to my heart.