DEYANIRA ~ 29

" Hi I'm Lucia D'Andrea

" Hi I'm Lucia D'Andrea. These are my kids, Lipa and Linda D'Andrea" the lady in front of me introduced herself and her kids.

Lucia D'Andrea, Alfonso's secret wife. She seems like a sweet person. I can't believe a person like her would go for Alfonso but who am I to judge.

" It's nice to meet you Lucia, I'm Kendall De Smedt and I will be your photographer"

Cameron taught me a few things about taking nice pictures so I will be alright. I actually want to take a nice picture for her because she came all the way from Australia just to take pictures.

" I saw your pictures online and I just want to say that they are amazing. You really are talented" I feel bad for playing her like this.

" Thank you. Shall we get started?" she nodded enthusiastically.

I positioned the family of three and then took multiple pictures of them. I have to say, I'm impressed by the way they turned out.

" Wow! These pictures are great. Thank you so much Kendall, I'm sure your parents are proud of you" I nodded.

" They are. I will send the pictures via email and don't worry they are for free. Have a great day" she tried to say something but I just walked away.

---------

" How was it?" Carmen asked, her eyes sparkling in anticipation.

" It went great. It was easier than I thought and I got multiple shots. You guys can choose which one will be the best for blackmail"

" Wow these pictures are very good. You are so talented babe" Duke complimented making my heart skip a beat. I hate the effect that he has on me.

" Let me just edit these pictures and then you can send them to Alfonso" Carmen said, taking the camera she walked off to her room.

I wonder what's going on with her? I need to talk to her before it's too late and something bad happens.

I'm livid and I'm going to kill my brother's children. They threatened to kill my family if I don't agree to confess everything that I did to them.

No one has ever threatened me and everyone knows not to mess with me so what makes them think that by threatening me they will get what they want.

I'm going to show them exactly why everyone is scared of me. I'm going to show them exactly why everyone calls me the devil himself. I'm going to show them why no one messes with me.

I arrived at my warehouse and gathered all my advisors to talk to them about this issue.

" So what do you think we should do?" I asked after briefing them on what happened.

" Kill one of them or kidnap the mastermind and then torture him/her on camera then send the clip to the group. You get what I'm trying to say" one of my advisors suggested.

" You are right. We torture one physically then inflict pain on the rest psychologically. You are a genius"

" How are we going to do that?" Derrick, my third in command, asked. Sometimes I regret choosing him to be my third in command because he is so dumb and slow.

" Sunny, trace this number and look for information about the person. Get me anything you can find, relatives, friends, family, where they work and if they have children"

" Sir if you are considering killing one of their kids, you gonna have to think twice because they seem to know who and where your family is"

" I won't stoop that low Derrick. Remember in the Mafia we don't kill kids, now go and look for information about them"

The mastermind is Kendra because everything was going well till she came. When she arrived everything just started to fall apart.

My daughters turned against me and my wife, Stacy, seems to be turning against me too. My brother's children found the courage to speak up against me and their father all because of Kendra.

I'm going to kill that bitch in the most brutal way possible.

Oooh drama!! I love drama but I don't want to be involved in any drama

Oooh drama!! I love drama but I don't want to be involved in any drama. Anyone relate?

Have you all noticed that ever since I started this book I've never said anything about Elijah. Well you are going to see more of him in the next chapters.

Hope you loved it!!!

Bye!!!

Love, Shantelle 🥰😘