DEYANIRA ~ 25

" That sounds like a solid plan" Carmen replied sarcastically to Kendra and Duke's plan.

" So you have a better idea?" Kendra retorted. She didn't like how bitchy Carmen was today.

" When you knock on that door, Alfonso will know. I don't know how he does that but he installed that system for us too. And since he knows you Kendra, he will immediately know that there is something going on and he will send one of his men to get rid of you. And you know that Alfonso does not give a shit about his family besides the extra one he has" Carmen explained.

Kendra realised that Carmen had a point. Alfonso would do anything to protect his secret, even if it means killing his blood. He doesn't care and never will so going there is a bit risky for the two.

" What do we do?" Kia asked. This Alfonso issue was draining and she just wanted him dead already.

" It's best if you lure that family to us than you going to them. Send a message or something that could peak to woman's interest and have her come to us" Carmen suggested.

" And make sure she bring Alfonso's offspring's with her so that we can take the pictures to blackmail him" she added.

An idea suddenly popped in Kendra's head.

" Exactly, we could advertise about photography. Someone who knows how to take beautiful pictures will take the pictures and then we advertise them on the net but we need to make sure that she sees that advert" Cameron said

" And how do we do that?" asked Draco.

" I will take care of it, don't worry" Duke replied.

" I take nice pictures" Cameron said with a cheeky smile.

" And that's why you suggested that idea. Sneaky little bitch" Carmen said with an eye roll.

" Don't talk to my girlfriend like that" Saskia defended Cameron. She didn't like the way Carmen was talking to her.

" Whatever" Carmen stood up and walked up to the room she was using whenever she came to Saskia and Keir's house.

" Ugh, she is such a bitch. Sometimes I hate having her as my twin. She should die for all I care" Cameron said which made Kendra kind of angry.

Yes, Carmen was being a bitch bit that doesn't give Cameron the reason to talk like that about her twin. Cameron should be happy that she has twin because some people want a twin and she is taking that for granted. She will regret it one day.

On the other hand, Carmen heard what her sister said which  hurt her. Carmen had always been there for her twin but Cameron seems to never acknowledge that.

Cameron is humble and nice but she does not appreciate the things she has. She does not appreciate her twin and she fails to ever find out if her twin is ok.

Carmen has always protected her twin. Even when they were younger. Cameron doesn't know this but Carmen went through a lot just for her twin to not experience a painful childhood.

Carmen took hits from Alfonso for the both of them. She was asexually assaulted multiplex times by her father for the both of them. She had to give up her dreams so that Cameron could follow hers.

She hides all her pain behind her sarcastic and bold personality. Everyone fails to realise that she is not ok and she is fine with that. As long as everyone is happy then she will be fine.

Kendra felt the need to follow Carmen but she didn't because she had to take Marella and Marcella to the doctor for their monthly check up. She was going to get Lily checked up too.

" Bye guys, will see you tomorrow" Duke, Kendra and the girls left the house.

" Hey Duke, can I ask you something?" Kendra asked when they were now in the car. She made sure that the girl were not listening in on their conversation.

" I'm listening"

" I want to take full custody over Lily and since you are a pro at this law staff, please help me" Beside being a Mafia leader, Duke was a lawyer. He knew everything about law even though he killed people. But who cares, right?

" Giovanni is a very powerful man and he will not give custody over Lily to you that easily. I will help you but it is going to be a very difficult case"

" Then let's play dirty. I won't let Lily go back to that house. Если мне придется убить Джованни только для того, чтобы получить опеку над Лили, пусть будет так.( If I have to kill Giovanni just to have custody over Lily then so be it)"

Kendra didn't want Lily to hear their conversation so she switched to Russian. The kids don't understand Russia but they will soon learn it.

" Blackmail him?" Kendra nodded making Duke him.

" If it doesn't work?" Giovanni and Alfonso are brothers so Giovanni is bound to be just as cunning and smart as his brother.

" We will see later on. For now let's just focus on talking to Giovanni and if he doesn't agree to hand over his parental rights to me then we will take this to court" Kendra said

" Ok, but I will help you on one condition"

" What?" Kendra eyed him suspiciously.

" You let me take you on a date for your birthday. You should be celebrating instead of trying to kill your uncle"

" Sure. I would love to go on a date with you but that doesn't mean I like you and it certainly doesn't mean that we are dating"

" Yeah whatever" Duke said with an eye roll making Kendra smile at his dramatic ass.