DEYANIRA ~ 36

Arriving at the building Alfonso had told them to go to, the group got ready to put their plan in motion

Arriving at the building Alfonso had told them to go to, the group got ready to put their plan in motion. Duke's men took their posts and got ready to shoot. However they were caught off guard when shots started coming their way.

Their plan was planned in a way that they were never going to get caught. But how would Alfonso have know about it? It sure as hell wasn't easy to guess. And that meant that there was a mole in their group.

Kendra and her group made their way inside the building while dodging the bullets coming at them. They made it to the second floor were there few guards that they took out.

"I think we can make it to the top floor before Alfonso's guards come looking for us. They are probably still distracted by the shootout downstairs," Carmen said.

Initially she had volunteered to stay home and babysit Lily and Marella but Kendra wanted her there. So, Cameron had to stay and babysit the kids which she wasn't too happy about. But she stayed anyway.

The group had to use the stairs to get to the top floor because there was no escalator since the building was abondoned.

After thirty minutes of climbing the stairs, they finally reached the top floor, where Alfonso had instructed them to come. The top floor was not yet finished so there was no roof and no walls. It was just an open area with harmful materials laying around.

"I've never worked out that much in my life," Saskia panted.

"It wasn't a workout and you needed it cause your lazy ass was gonna get too big," Kendra replied.

"You are just jealous you are flat, bitch," Saskia rolled her eyes.

"Okay guys, let's get going. Let's resort to plan D. If Alfonso knows what our plan A was then I'm sure he knows plan B and C," Duke said.

"What! There was a plan D?" Elijah looked panicked. "How come I didn't know of it?"

"Elijah,you son of a bitch. You are the mole, aren't you?" Dante said, anger blazing in his eyes.

"W-what? N-no no no no, I'm not t-the traitor," Elijah tried to sound convincing but his fearful eyes and the sweat that was forming on his forehead gave him away.

"Elijah, h-how could you?" Kendra looked at him with eyes filled with betrayal, anger and hurt. Tears formed in her eyes.

She thought she could trust her brother but turns she couldn't. It's true what they say. Betrayal doesn't come from the enemy, it comes from loved ones.

"I-it was not m-me. I-I promise," Elijah defended himself but no one was having it.

"Why, Elijah? Why?" Kendra asked, as she aggressively wiped the tears on that had fallen out of her eyes unwillingly.

"Because you are not worth sacrificing his girlfriend for," a voice came from behind them. And everyone recognised it as Alfonso's voice.

Kendra turned around so fast that she got dizzy for a moment. Alfonso held Marcella's arm in a vice grip. And Kendra was sure it was going to leave a bruise.

She let out a cry when she saw Marcella's face. Her jaw had dislocated because of the surgery Alfonso had done on her.

"What did you do to my child?" Duke yelled at Alfonso which startled Marcella.

"Mama!!" she called out. Kendra ran to her but one of Alfonso's guards stopped her.

"Nuh-uh, Kendra. I'm trading Marcella for you. Did you really think that I would just give her to you for free?" Alfonso said, tightening his grip on Marcella.

The poor child was scared and all she wanted was her Mama and Papa. She was in pain and she wanted her Mama to make it go away like she does everytime she is in pain.

"No Kendra. You are not going to trade yourself for Marcella. We can work something out," Draco said.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do. If I have to do this to get my child back then so he it," Kendra snapped at her brother.

She walked up to one of Alfonso's guards and gave him all her weapons and gear.

Sighing she said, "There I'm unarmed. Now give the my daughter and take me instead."

Alfonso gestured for his guard to give Marcella to the group as he pulled Kendra towards him. He put a gun to her head and smiled, sinister smile.

"I finally have you in my hold. I've dreamed of this days for weeks now," Alfonso whispered in her ear.

"Fucker! Don't talk to me, just kill me already!!" Kendra said, disgusted to be touched by Alfonso.

"Oh no, you are not going to die an easy death. I want your life to flash before your eyes before you die. I want you to regret ever crossing paths with me."

"Dad, we can work something out. Please don't hurt her," Carmen tried to convince him but he was having none of it. And it sickened her to call him dad but maybe it would change his heart.

"Shut the fuck up, Carmen. I can't believe you would go against your father for someone you barely know. You are so pathetic. Even as a child you were and I thought you would stop now that you are older. But I guess you will never change. My little bitch, " Alfonso insulted.

"I hate you," Carmen's voice cracked as the flashbacks of Alfonso asexually assaulting her played in her mind.

Draco couldn't help but feel sorry for his cousin sister. She has gone through so much and yet she still had the courage to come and face Alfonso today. That must've have been hard for her.

 That must've have been hard for her