DEYANIRA ~ 33

"Gone? What the fuck do you mean gone?!!" I yelled at Duke

"I--I just left her sitting here for just a few minutes and when I came back she was gone." Duke explained, angering me even more.

"Why the fuck did you leave her here alone? Why did you take Marella and leave Marcella here?" I scoffed when I was met with silence. "Wow, Duke, wow!! I thought you loved her and considered her your own daughter."

I angrily snatched Marella away from him, who immediately started crying, and I walked out of the restuarent.

I was about to call an uber when hand stopped me. I looked up to see Duke, anger and regret glowed in his eyes making me feel guilty for saying what I said to him in there.

"Look, Kendra. I'm sorry for leaving Marcella alone. And nothing will justify why I did that but don't ever question my love for her."

"Take your child and leave me the fuck alone." I handed Marella over to him and called a cab.

"You will find pumped milk in the fridge and if it finishes just feed her formula." I instructed, walking over to my cab.

"Kendra plea—"

"Don't fucking touch me," I yanked his arm away from me. "And don't talk to me."

"They took her," Kendra said pacing up and down the room

"They took her," Kendra said pacing up and down the room. "Alfonso took her. He took my child."

"Kendra, please calm down." I tried to get her to seat down but she yanked me off.

"Don't touch me!!"

"You need to be calm so that we can be able to track down Marcella. Can you do that?" She nodded, and took deep breaths to calm down.

"I'm calm now," she said, taking a seat.

"Where is Duke? Shouldn't he be here helping us track down your child?" Matteo asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it. So, how do we go about it?"

"Does Marcella have a tracker on her that no one knows about? And is it hidden in a place where Alfonso won't be able to find?" Draco asked.

"Yes, she has two trackers. One in her arm and another inside her jaw." I winced at that.

"You put a tracker inside her jaw. What the fuck?" Matteo said, imagining how painful it would be, judging from the way he is holding his jaw.

"Yeah, Matteo. I also didn't give her any anaesthetics because I wanted her to feel the pain as I injected the tracker in her," she sarcastically said.

"Okay," Draco pressed a few keys on his laptop. "I found it. The tracker and its moving. So that means they are on the road."

"Okay let's go and get my daughter." Kendra stood up only for me to pull her back down.

"No, Kendra. We can't go without a plan. We've done this before, remember?" She nodded.

"Okay, so...

I excused myself from everyone else and walked to my car for privacy

I excused myself from everyone else and walked to my car for privacy. I took out my phone and called Alfonso.

"Yeah," he answered. I could here my niece crying in the background.

"She has two trackers in her. One in her arm and another inside her jaw," I informed.

"I would have never guessed. Thank you, Elijah. You've proven to me that I can let you go now. So, you and that poor girlfriend of yours are free. You don't need to worry about me anymore. Bye."

"Please don't hurt her," I begged only to be met with a mirthless laugh.

"Can't make any promises." He said before hanging up.

I feel bad for betraying my sister like that but I had no other choice. Alfonso was going to kill Alessia if I didn't give him any useful information to work with.

Kendra and the others should never find out about this because they would hate me forever.

Fuck!!