DEYANIRA ~ 27

⚠️Sexual scenes ⚠️

⚠️Sexual scenes ⚠️

How did we get from riding horses to kissing passionately in the stables? I don't know but what I do know is that I don't want this moment to end.

Our lips softly touched while my hands held the behind of his neck. His thumb tilted my face higher allowing allowing his kiss to deepen. Spikes crawled up my back while his tounge plunged up my back. His other hand touched the small of my back pulling my body on top of his.

My legs straddled his thighs and his hand left my back and gripped my thigh. I loved the feel of his hands all over me. His other hand removed the hair tie that was keeping my hair up. We pulled back a little to catch our breaths.

" I love it when your hair is loose" he complimented while tucking my hair behind my ear.

" I love it when you are naked" he let out a loud chuckle making my heart skip a bit. 

I bent down and started nipping at his neck, kissing and licking it all over. My hands were pressed to his chest as he moaned lowly, his hands moved from gripping my thighs to fisting my hair pleasurably.

I hum onto his skin causing him to let another moan escape. I stop my ministrations and look up to him. He was smiling sweetly at me which made my insides flutter.

Am I in love with Duke? But I literally just went through a heartbreak three weeks ago, I can't fall in love in such a short period of time.

" As much as this dress looks sexy on you. I think you would sexier without it on" he said, drawing circles on my thighs.

" No one is stopping you from removing it "

Duke scrambled to take the dress off and when he finally did, he smashed his lips onto mine. This time the kiss was not so gentle and I'm sure my lips will be bruised.

He pushed my panties aside but he didn't put his fingers inside. He was rubbing my clit just to spite me for whatever I did to him.

At this point all I wanted was him. I wanted him inside of me, I want him to fuck me and tire me out. I want to ride him like there is no tomorrow. I want to remember this night as my favourite birtday.

" Duke, please fuck me" I begged desperately. I want. I need him. All of him.

He turned us around making him be the one to be on top and I, under him. He gently placed his lips onto my skin, causing me to instantly let out an aroused breath. Can he just stop teasing me and get on with it? He trailed his lips all the way to my waist.

He stopped and removed my underwear, and sniffed it which made my cheeks turn red.

" Smells good" he said teasingly.

" Stopp" I shyly said, covering my flushed face with both of my hands.

Duke gently removed them from my face and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

He dipped his tounge into my awaiting slit, causing me to moan out his name. He held me up and picked up the pace, making steady strokes with his tounge. Without warning, he inserted two fingers inside of me allowing me to melt against him.

" Oh my fuck!! Yes!!" I screamed out startling the horses but I didn't care.

" Shit!! I'm about to —" Duke removed his fingers just as I was about to climax.

" Why the fuck would you do that?" I asked angrily. I was frustrated and I had had enough of Duke and his games.

" Relax любовь" he said. " I don't have any condoms with me " (love)

" I don't care. Just get on with it"

With one hand on my hip and the other on his length, he guided himself into my walls stretching me out with its size. He picked up his pace and ponded into me, I moaned at the intense pleasure I was feeling. He pulled me up allowing me to slide up and down ar an orgasmic angle.

My moans became more desperate as Duke fucked the life out of me. I latched my arm around his neck for more stability and grinded up and down his dick.

He pulled me by my hair, exposing my chest and he marked me.

" You are mine you hear me? Only mine and no one else's" I nodded repeatedly.

" Fuck, yes!!! "

I was nearing my orgasm and with one last final stroke, I came undone. Duke followed suit, shooting his seed into me.

" Fuck, that was great" I said while panting.

" We are not yet done" I looked at him in disbelief.

" Ride me" Duke turned us around so that I was on top of him. I bit my lips suductively and lowered myself onto him with a gasp. He placed his hand on my back bringing my chest closer to his face.

He sucked one of my hard nipples and his other hand played with the other. I bounced up and down his dick, switching paces at times so that he could feel consumed by me.

" Shit!! I'm about to —" before he could finish his sentence, he shot his sperms inside me.

I lay my head on his chest, while catching my breath.

" This is the best birthday ever" I muttered out to Duke before closing my eyes.