Episode I

Kokushibo POV:

It has been 6 months since I've meet the human boy called Denji and if hasn't been that bad getting to know him.

Denji's explained the best he could about the Devils of his world which is not my own since this is 60 years into the future from where I am from.

Devils are being that have names and the more those names are feared the stronger they become.

For example if there is a potato devil then it won't be that strong and would be easily dispatched by an amateur devil hunter.

On the other hand something like the fear of death would be strong. Stronger than what Muzan Kibutsugi would be since Muzan would only be near city level at best but a being like a fire or lightning devil would be somewhere near multi city level or small country level.

Pochita appears to be a 'chainsaw' devil by Denji's words but I don't even know what an actual chainsaw looks like.

Denji is a nice kid. He's honest and fearless which helps against Devils that would attack him.

The boy apparently lost both his parents at a young age his mother due to a heart sickness and his father hanging himself.

Denji also sold his eye, liver, and left testicle so he could live on only scrapes of what's left due to bills and all of that human stuff that I won't bother with since I never really worked unless being a samurai is a job.

Apparently in this world Devils can possess a human corpse becoming something called a fiend.

No one's POV:

"Hey Koku-San I'm heading out", Denji says as Kokushibo had been meditating in the forest behind the hut remembering everything he learned of this new world.

"I will come too Denji", Kokushibo says standing up and walking out of the shade into the sunlight with a small sizzle sound coming off of him.

"What is the job today... Denji", Kokushibo asks the blonde as Pochita walks between them while they head to town.

"Hunt a devil as usual Koku-San", Denji says putting his hands behind his head looking up into the sky.

"Well then... that means the stronger it is the more... money you make right", Kokushibo asks turning his head to Denji.

Denji has gotten used to the six eyes that Kokushibo has even though the taller and older male never blinks.

Pochita growls catching the attention of the two males. "Smells like... a tomato. Do you want... me to take care of it or you", Kokushibo asks as the three begin to sneak their way over to where Pochita was alerted by.

"I'll let you do it Koku-San", Denji says as Kokushibo nods walking out of the tree line walking to the road.

A tomato-like creatures with many eyes is seen walking along the road. "Let's get this... over with", Kokushibo says making a blade out of his flesh.

 over with", Kokushibo says making a blade out of his flesh