Episode IX

In a room guarded by two men with guns the sideburns guy known as Kenchi Yagura[he doesn't have an actual name stated in the anime or manga] was doing push-ups with one hand dampening the floor below him with his sweat.

"297", Kenchi grunts out. "298. 299... 300".

As soon as he stops speaking be drops to the ground exhausted and pain rippling through his muscles.

What are you doing just don't stand there give him the blood.

A voice with crackles sounds off from the room and a man jogs over and pours some blood from a bag into Kanchi's mouth.

"Why the hell are you helping me", Kenchi asks healing and his muscles grow dense.

When you said that someone stronger than you had lightning powers I knew that I would have to help you surpass them.

"Now why would you do that", the Katana man asks turning his head to the red light making creature.

Because an enemy of my enemy is my friend so if you kill the lightning user and the lightning devil I will be satisfied.

The flaming creature says moving itself away from the back of the room.

"I guess so but why would the fire devil seek to destroy the lightning devil", Kenchi asks and the devil chuckles.

That doesn't matter but what does matter is you getting back to work. Give me 300 sit-ups.

Kenchi huffs and lays on his back then bending to where he can touch his knees with his shoulders.

The door opens revealing the blonde girl Sawatari.

"We got a problem", Sawatari says seriously.

Over with Kokushibo who was teaching some basic grab attacks to Beam and the others.

"You grab them by the... arm", Kokushibo says while demonstrating with the angel devil. "Then you lift them and... throw them over your shoulder". Kokushibo slams the angel devil into the ground.

"Ow", the angel devil says in a deadpan voice.

Beam throws Violence over his shoulder with a laugh as Kokushibo sighs.

Kokushibo looks at the clock seeing that it is time for him to go.

"Well that is all I can... teach you for today so bye", Kokushibo says leaving the fiends.

"Bye teach see you tomorrow", Beam shouts waving his arm getting a sigh from the demon.

Now timeskip to when Kokushibo gets to the hospital and in Himeno's room.

"Hi Michi how was your day", Himeno asks as energetic as ever.

"It is well", Kokushibo says sitting down on a stool. "I see that someone dropped off some... apples for you".