Episode XVI

"I can't take it! I hate it", Power shouted in a fast food restaurant with Kokushibo sighing at her yelling. "If you don't like them... then pass them to Denji", Kokushibo suggested and Power threw the tomato and lettuce at Denji. It has been 2 days ever since the announcement of Denji being hunted and Kokushibo is now on high alert keeping his 6 eyed present at all times.

"Pardon me", a woman with black hair said passing Denji with a boy seeming a little past Denji's age and an older man following them with a bushy mustache. Kokushibo saw small movements from the woman's hand but passed it off as she was saying excuse me with her hand.

Power ran out and the man with glasses followed her with the young boy that seems Denji's age who Kokushibo found out was named Yoshida. "The fiend ran away", the glasses man yelled at Aki. "She'll be waiting outside", Aki said calmly. "Should we go outside too", the man with a dot on his head asked and Aki responded with an "I suppose so". Denji and Kokushibo got up and Kokushibo looked back at the woman who seemed to have a type of metal object in her sleeve.

When they left the man with the mustache chuckled. "Pretty clever using the Curse Devil, Natale", the bushy mustachioed man said and Natale nodded. "I thought the Demon Fiend would never leave", Natale said and the bushy mustache man then removed his face like a mask revealing himself to be Trust.

"I've gotten rid of most of the other assassins like the brothers but one got away and I don't know where he is", Trust said grabbing a hamburger and taking a bite from it. "Hey this ain't as good as 'shrooms but I like it", Trust said swallowing the chewed up burger.

Later the scarred man showed up and started to get friendly with Denji all of a sudden and Kokushibo walked up to him. "What's my name", Kokushibo asked the scarred man who stumbled a bit and responded with "Tendo". Kokushibo then grabbed Denji and stepped back as a yellow car hit the man killing him and Kokushibo waved to a terrified Kobeni and Power.

"'Tis your car human", Power said before climbing out leaving Kobeni who was squeezing the stress ball Kokushibo gave to her quite some time ago. Kokushibo chuckled and left with the others who were done investigating the body.

Some time later an old man was located in a bar and laughed while looking onto the cup. "Soon, Denji of the Chainsaw, you will die", the man said as outside people were now puppets and heading to Denji's location but Kokushibo sadly wasn't there with them having patrolled the area.

"So, you are the Demon Fiend? No problem for me", a feminine voice said and Kokushibo looked down from a building to see a white haired woman with 4 other fiend like girls. "...", Kokushibo responded before jumping from the building and landing in front of them with the weird Ponytail looking at him looking through her fingers which were in a square like shape. The Ponytail stepped back a bit and the white haired woman, Quanxi looked back confused.

"That is not a fiend", the fiend girl said scared at Kokushibo's presence. "A devil", Quanxi offered and the girl shook her head before she stopped moving and started to open her eyes wide at Kokushibo who stepped from the small crater. Kokushibo inhaled then put his hand on his sword handle then dashed past them in a blink of an eye but Quanxi seemed to have pulled out a sword.

Quanxi's sword broke and the fiends heads one by one fell to the ground as their bodies did the same but the one with her brains showing only having been deeply cut on the chest. Quanxi looked around and glared at Kokushibo who looked back at her.

"What's wrong? Demon got your tounge", Kokushibo asked chuckling at her.