Episode XV

??? Pov:

I began to walk through a snow covered forest with a crossbow over my shoulder and someone I know closely following behind. I stopped after spotting movement in the distance and slowly crept to it finding a fox sitting in a clear snow covered patch of land untouched.

I rose my crossbow and aimed for the fox loading the weapon before resting my finger on the trigger.

The fox's head turned to my position but already too late as it soon after was impaled with the arrow. I lowered the crossbow then slung it over my shoulder before walking to the fox corpse that was painting the snow a crimson red. I grabbed the arrow and pulled it out before grabbing the fox by the feet lifting it up and walked to the woman that was following me.

"Dinner", I said and the woman smiled. She had long black hair and equally black eyes and had a dot next to her mouth. We walked back through the forest and reached our house walking in after letting the woman in first.

I shut the door and we took our winter coats off after I put the fox and crossbow down. Later the fox was turned into a soup and we waited watching the soup cooking. "Master", I said and the woman turned to me. "Yes, Tolko", the woman I designated as Master said. "I am normal to this if you wanted to know", I said and the woman nodded. Just then the door was knocked on and we turned to it as the door opened revealing a well dressed man wearing gloves walking in.

"Tolko. Natale", the man said nodding his head to the woman. "Ah Trust it has been awhile hasn't it", "Natale" asked and Trust nodded walking over after closing the door. "We got a job for you", Trust said and I tilted my head slightly. "There is a devil of great value in Japan that you might know as the Chainsaw Devil", Trust said and Natale nodded. "The job is kill him and bring him back and if we do that the mafia will pay you kindly along with the government if you bring his heart untouched", Trust said and Natale smiled. "We'll do it. I was gonna tell Tolko about the job anyways", Natale said and Trust nodded before grabbing himself a bowl and pouring some of the soup in the bowl.

"The mafia also wanted me to come with you because of a certain fiend that I have faced before that left me this", Trust said pulling his shirt up revealing a nasty mark on his chest going down to his stomach before dropping his shirt. "I'm glad I can work with you", Trust said handing the steaming bowl of soup to Natale with a small smile on his face with Natale responding to that smile with her own as she grabbed the bowl.

No one's Pov:

Aki woke up and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee and as he went to the fridge and saw a note.

Hello Aki I am not here right now because I am currently visiting Himeno and also went on a walk and ate someone that was trying to rob me. Also try to keep Denji and Power in check while I'm gone.

Yours truly,
Kokushibo

"Asshole", Aki said sighing and then throwing away the note. The phone rings and Aki grabs it tired. "Hayakawa residence, Aki speaking". "Hello Aki. I have been wanting to reach to you about Denji and Kokushibo", Makima said and Aki raised an eyebrow. "Miss Makima? Well I don't know what Kokushibo is doing but I do know where he is", Aki said and the screen cut to the side of underneath a bed where creaking, a type of slapping noise, and groaning could be heard but then it cuts back to Aki.

"So then why don't you get Kokushibo so we can discuss what is going to happen", Makima asked and Aki agreed before hanging up and calling Himeno's phone. Himeno picks up after a bit. "Hey Aki. What's up", Himeno said in small pants that Aki got confused of. "What's going on over there", Aki asked his friend. "Just... working out", Himeno said and Aki nodded at this. "Okay then. Hey could you guys come over Makima wants to speak to us", Aki said and Himeno agreed before hanging up.

About 30 minutes later Kokushibo and Himeno walked through the door and saw a group of men standing in the apartment talking to Aki and Denji. "What's going on", Kokushibo asked and the three guys turned to him. "Well if you got here earlier you would have known", a man with black hair covering his eyes said and Kokushibo shrugs at this.

"It seems that Denji has gotten quite popular with the public and now other countries are putting a hit on Denji. Mostly his heart", Aki said summarizing what the men told him and Denji. "Ah. I see", Kokushibo said looking at Denji with the latter being a little scared from Kokushibo's expression. "So, what do we do. Hide him until he becomes uninteresting", Kokushibo asked and a man with glasses shaked his head. "No. We guard him", the glasses wearing man said.

In China a man walked through a door to see a sight that I won't even dare to describe and clears his throat drawing the attention of the women who were doing something that again I won't describe. "There is a bounty on a person called Denji and he has something the government wants so... we want to send you and the fiends out. You'll get whatever you want in return", the man said and the woman in the middle with an eyepatch thought for a minute.

"Girls", the woman said catching all of the other female's attention. "State your desires". "I want 100 donuts", a fiend with a type of ponytail said. "Blood", one with red horns and brown hair said. "HALLOWEEN", a girl with her brain showing and her left eye hanging out shouted with the fourth one with stitches staying eerily silent. "I want human rights and education for them", the woman said and the man nodded before leaving.

With Makima she walked with Kishibe discussing their predicament. "It seems that Quanxi is coming from China. And it's a high probability that she'll bring her fiends. So how should we greet them". "I don't wanna get close to her. If there was a match between her and all of humanity, she would win", Kishibe said walking with Makima. "Good thing the one she'll be facing won't be human, devil, nor hybrid. She will come to know what happens if she messes with Denji. I'm actually quite ecstatic to know what happens when the first devil hunter meets the most powerful being in the beurue", Makima said just imagining the outcome of the battle between Quanxi and Kokushibo.

In Germany an old man sat on a bench reading a newspaper with a younger man walk to him. "I got a job for ya", the man said and the old man looked to him. "If you bring this kid back here", the man said showing the elderly man a picture of Denji. "You'll get whatever you want", the man said putting the picture of Denji away. "I want 4 kids. 3 to use for contracts and 1 for fun", the old man said and the younger man nodded. "I'll arrange it, Santa Claus", the man said walking away.