Episode XIV

Kokushibo lunged his blade at Reze and she weaved to then deliver an explosive punch with Kokushibo was able to block but the explosion wasn't so easily parried. Kokushibo was pushed back and Reze flew over going to kick him in the abdomen but Kokushibo unleashed his 2nd form swinging his sword in multiple directions making a torrent of yellow Cresent blades that were avoided and some destroyed while a small amount were able to cut her up.

Kokushibo stood in a battle ready position and Reze cracked her metallic neck and charged at Kokushibo punching at him multiple times with Kokushibo blocking with his sword which was burned and cracked but regenerated after every blow.

Kokushibo kicked her away to just then dash to her sheathing his sword then releasing the blade in a horizontal line which spawned more Cresent blades that were impossible to avoid. Reze put her arms up with them taking the blunt of the attack while she was still getting hit behind her arm shield.

"Hahaha. Seems I underestimated you Koku-San~", Kokushibo in response swung his blade diagonally and she dodged the attack landing her own blow which was then delivered back to her but in a more... shocking manner sending her away into the sky unfortunately allowing her to see the car that was escaping the area. Reze flew off in its direction and Kokushibo realized how much he fucked up.

"Shit", Kokushibo said running after the bomb girl and the car that was escaping. Reze then shot towards the car only to be intercepted by Galgali who punched her away making her land roughly with Galgali following up with a jumping axe kick which she blocked with the sheer force of the blocked kick cracking the concrete and the buildings around them. "Oh hell no", Galgali said before running away and Kobeni who was there trying to as well but she cramped up. Denji then awoke in the car on Beam's lap and sat up.

"Hey what the hell is happening right now", Denji shouted and Angel looked behind them to then explain. "Your girlfriend is trying to kill us", Angel said and Denji nodded at this before seeing that Reze had landed on the truck behind them.

"If worst comes to worst I'll ram her with the car", Angel and Himeno then shriek in surprise then they hear the sound of a chainsaw revving then Denji cutting his way out of the car. "I'm gonna fucking fight her", Denji yelled jumping out landing on the top of the car looking at Reze. "It really hurts and I feel like I'm gonna die, but I stretched my screwed up brain and thinking back on it reaaaaal carefully...", Denji said and Reze listened in on what Denji was gonna say next.

"ALL OF THE WOMAN I'VE MET HAS TRIED TO KILL ME! EVERYONE HAS GOT A HARDON FOR THE CHAINSAW MAN'S HEART BUT WHY NOT DENJI'S. WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY PERSON THAT ACTUALLY CARES IS A FUCKING GUY", Denji asked shouting out to the void above them in anguish and pain.

"I wasn't lying when I said I liked you Denji", Reze said and Denji sighed before crossing his saws into an X like shape before jumping at her. "SHUT THE FUCK UP", Denji unleashed his attack and Reze dodged only to get kicked into the sky by Denji who jumped up to her inhaling an unhealthy amount of air. Denji roared as he swung his chainsaws at Reze who blocked and punched Denji with everything she had caving in his chest blowing a crater into the nearby building due to the pressure and Denji roared even louder regenerating surprising Reze before he kicked her away then landed on a building before running at her jumping and spinning in a vertical circle creating a devastating attack that Reze had to dodge and the attack managed to split a building making it crumble.

Kokushibo then after some time drop kicked Reze into a building but the force made her keep going throwing her into two more buildings. Reze stood up pissed and flew up destroying the building and then kicked Kokushibo who blocked with his sword but it shattered spraying blood from the broken blade pieces.

Denji in response swung his left saw at Reze who blocked and spun around hitting him with the back of her fist sending him away but she followed him punching him over and over destroying parts of the city then Kokushibo jumped to her kicking her with a lightning powered foot sending her away but she flew back grabbing Denji by the throat throwing him to the ground and Kokushibo swung his regenerating blade at her but she dodged turning her left leg into a missile and kicking Kokushibo as hard as she could but followed him keeping the missile at his chest then when they hit the ground a giant explosion occurred with Denji pulling his saw cord so he could survive the blast.

The entirety of the surrounding part of the city was leveled due to the explosion and Kokushibo laid down burnt and all of his limbs were torns off and half of his head was burnt to a crisp with him slowly regenerating. Denji stood up slowly pulling the cord on his chest returning to his unharmed form.

Reze walked to Denji and the Chainsaw Man responded the with the same balling his fist and inhaling before charging at reze sprouting his chainsaws and getting into a close quarters fight with Reze with them racing around the destroyed area punching, kicking, slicing, and exploding. Kokushibo stood up slowly as Denji and Reze fought with electricity coursing around him and Kokushibo starting to regenerate quickly due to him focusing on the burns before his limbs.

Kokushibo then walked to Reze but he started to make more lightning before an explosion of the purple electricity drew the attention of Reze and Denji who momentarily stopped their fighting to see Kokushibo growing his sword to inhuman lengths and swinging the blade down creating a giant blade of air and Cresent blades going along with it.

Denji ran out of the way and Reze was caught in the attack loosing her arms and legs. Her body was sliced up and left almost lifeless as the sun began to rise. Denji walked over and sat next to her and his devil form faded before cut his finger and gave the blood to Reze who regenerated and her devil fork faded revealing her kind face and purple hair.

Denji picked her up and brought her away from the battlefield as Kokushibo slumped over tired from the battle because of how much energy he used to regenerate and he watched the sun rise over the battle wrecked area.