Episode XVIII

"AKI", Himeno yelled out as his corpse lay there. Kokushibo looked at his corpse and his hair covered his eyes as he looked down.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you", Kokushibo said calmly before rushing at the Devil who dodged but Kokushibo slashed at the shadowy being making black blood spew out of the devil.

"Darkness Devil", a man said standing up. "Give us the power... to kill Makima", the man known as Tolko said and the devil looked at him. Makima then climbed out of the unzipped face of Prinz and pointed a finger gun at the Devil. "Bang", she said as an invisible power struggle waged as the devil pointed his own finger gun at her.

In this moment Kokushibo then cut off the arm that was used against Makima and the devil was sent back by it's wounds. Tolko then stood up and slit his throat before speaking. "Hell Devil... send everyone who was sent to Hell back to Earth", Tolko said before it cuts outside.

Two lanky hands offered pieces of black squirming flesh with Natale and Trust on the receiving end of the hands with Trust looking disgusted. "I'm supposed to eat this", Trust asked looking at Natale who then ate the black flesh with Trust looking at her nodding. "Okay then", Trust said before grabbing the flesh and popping it into his mouth.

Trust then felt his strength increase 20 fold and smiled activating his contract and put his hand against a wall but it passed through. "Ah. That's nice", Trust said with a cocky grin on his face. "What's up Trust", Natale said and Trust turned around to see Natale was transformed into a doll like creature.

"It seems like you are the one that's up", Trust said laughing slightly after. "So... Trust shall we", Natale asked and Trust walked over to then stand next to Natale with his hands behind his back.

As everyone was transported back Kokushibo then turned to Aki's corpse and remembered his contract with Aki. "Lightning Devil... bring me the Katana hybrid", Kokushibo said and the words of what he said resonated within his head.

"I offer a contract..."

"If you die..."

"Will you become..."

Katana man appeared in a flash of lightning with his back to Kokushibo. "Nothing personal", Kokushibo said before driving his hand through Katana Man's chest ripping out his heart.

"The next katana hybrid..."

"Just business", Kokushibo said walking to Aki's body with the katana devil heart in his hand. "Michi", Himeno said looking at him with all the others watching what he would do.

Kokushibo then cut open a hole into Aki's chest and placed the heart in Aki's chest then made some of katana man's blood drip into Aki's mouth. Aki's body started to heal and eventually he started to breathe. "Good", Kokushibo said before turning to Natale and Trust.

"Trust", Natale said and Trust nodded before vanishing. Soon enough Kokushibo felt his skin burst open in wounds and burn from the wisteria poison that was painted on Trust's blades. Kokushibo then waited until the next strike and swiped his blade at the area where the attack was coming from and to his surprise. It didn't connect.

"Funny thing, fiend", Trust said running around Kokushibo. "I got a contract with a certain devil that allows me to turn invisible but now that I consumed a piece of the darkness devil I can freely pass through objects", Trust said before laughing and Kokushibo turned to Aki and walked to him as he sheathed his sword and grabbed Aki's katana. Trust found this to be futile and ran towards Kokushibo who focused on Trust's steps and swung the sword cutting Trust's face shocking the Italian spy.

"What th-", before Trust could respond Kokushibo shoved the sword into his stomach making Trust spit up blood coating Kokushibo's face. Kokushibo then drew the sword out slowly making sure that it was as painful as possible. Trust showed himself in full form on his knees slumped over extremely confused by the weapon Kokushibo has.

"A weapon forged by the angel devil... can cut things that can pass through objects... this katana is one of those weapons", Kokushibo said looking down on Trust who chuckled before sinking into the ground leaving the area. A cough was soon heard and everyone who was awake turned to see Aki had woken up and Kokushibo nodded at him and Aki put his hand against his closed chest and sighed.

"Thanks, Kokushibo", Aki said and Kokushibo nodded before walking to Denji and pulling his rip cord making him awaken from his slumber in his chainsaw man form. Aki stood up and walked to the edge of the building then handing Aki his sword. "Nah, I won't need it", Aki said before grabbing his arm and pulling it apart showing a katana and three katana's popped out of his head, one facing the front and was horizontal and the other two facing back and were vertical. Aki placed his hand back on his arm and watched the hand reconnect to his arm then a katana sprouted out of his forearm pointing up like a sword in reverse grip with another blade in the same position on the opposing arm.

Denji stood and walked to the edge of the roof with Aki and Kokushibo meeting there as well and they nod at each other before jumping down with Kokushibo drawing his sword, Denji revving his saws, and Aki running down the side of the building at shocking speeds with his arms in an X like formation. When they landed they immediately went to work cutting through the dolls and making a blood bath.

"Remember", Kokushibo shouted drawing the attention of the hybrids. "These aren't humans anymore so don't hold back", Kokushibo said and Denji laughed before getting back to tearing open the dolls. Kokushibo decided that he would have to kill the ring leader and jumped to where Natale was. The sun is currently on the horizon making the light around them an orange color and Kokushibo stood in a battle ready stance with lightning dancing around his body and a calm expression on his face with him glaring daggers into Natale.

"I'm surprised you defeated Trust so easily", Natale said as some more dolls began piling near her and in front of Kokushibo. Kokushibo stayed silent and raised his sword above his head with it changing into its Shichisito blade form and small blue moons starting to form an disappear along the blade. "You'll be lucky to survive this night", Kokushibo said and he inhaled deeply with Natale then ordering her minions to attack. Kokushibo stayed firm in his position and closed his eyes to focus.

"Breath of the Moon, 15th form..."

The dolls run up to Kokushibo and try to strike him but Aki appears suddenly and they fall apart cleanly and Aki turned to Natale then crouching to ready his next move. Aki decided he would take a page out of Kokushibo's book and use Total Concentration Breathing to up his speed and strength.

Aki disappeared and reappeared next to Natale but vanished once more returning some ways away from her and repeated this making multiple after images. Along her body cuts were being made and limbs were falling off with blood trailing them. Aki then appeared behind Natale stopping and sighed. Natale soon enough was bisected diagonally and Aki vanished in time for Kokushibo to release his attack.

"ECLIPSING CANOPY, FALLING STARS BEYOND THE MOON"

Kokushibo swung his blade down with all his strength decapitating Natale and turning the rest of her body into mince meat. After the attack Kokushibo wanted to make sure she was dead and shot a purple bolt of lightning into the sky after putting his sword down and raised his arms which started to be covered in purple lightning. Kokushibo then flung his hands down sending a large pillar of lightning upon Natale's body burning her to a crisp and vaporizing her body down to the last atom.

Kokushibo stood in front of the large burning crater with an unamused look on his face and chuckled at the fact that she was dead and the dolls started to fall over making the hybrids stop and the dolls reverted back to humans now that the doll devil was vanquished. Kokushibo then saw a small mass of dark flesh appear in the crater and walked down to it ignoring the melting of his skin on the burning ground. Kokushibo picked up the flesh and seemed curious about it. "I believe it would have the same... effect of the Gun pieces but... a stronger effect and it also effects devil contracts. I wonder if...", Kokushibo shook his head and wrapped his hand tightly around the flesh and burned it away with his lightning.

Kokushibo walked out of the crater to remember that everyone was still on the building and bleeding out. "Damn it", Kokushibo said annoyed at himself before running to the building where his comrades were at.