Episode XIX

It has been about a week ever since Natale has been killed and everyone who lost their arms regained them through some surgery although the fiends didn't need it. Unfortunately Himeno's left arm couldn't be found which royally pissed Kokushibo off for awhile but came to terms with it.

Aki even trained with Kokushibo to up his strength and speed in his hybrid form and Aki was growing quickly being quite impressed by the hybrid form although he didn't really like being a devil. The positive side is that Aki is technically immortal if given blood. Aki and Kokushibo regularly spar to test his strength and Denji joins in while Power just barges in and tries to fight but gets immediately outpaced and left in the dust by Aki and Kokushibo's speeds.

Himeno now is accustomed to the loss of her arm and Kokushibo has been around her a bit more now that she is technically crippled. Himeno is still able to fight and takes up training with Kokushibo who helps her with Total Concentration Breathing and taught both her and Aki Recovery Breathing with the latter being better at it since it would fully recover something like stopping the bleeding if he was turned into a donut or lost a limb.

One day Aki woke up and got a call from Makima early confusing him. "Hello, Hayakawa residence... Ah. Miss Makima. How are you", Aki said and Makima smiled on the other side of the phone. "Do you mind if you come to the beach with me? I want to speak with you", Makima asked and Aki audibly winced. "Sorry, but my schedule is tight today. I gotta go shopping and I got training with Denji and Kokushibo so sorry", Aki said and on Makima's side her smile fades into a frown annoyed.

"Why don't you just cancel the training and tell them I have to speak with you", Makima asked seriously and Aki started to feel uneasy from her tone. "Um... I guess I'll see but Kokushibo isn't here right now", Aki said and Makima hums confused. "He's currently at Himeno's because she lost her arm and Kokushibo wants to make sure she's alright since they are a thing", Aki said and Makima had a mental light bulb. "You can call them and tell them that you can't today", Makima said and Aki chuckled slightly confusing Makima again.

"Himeno's phone isn't working currently", Aki said and Makima started to get mad. "Just. Get. A. Sticky-Note and put it on the fridge", "We're out of Sticky-Notes", "Paper", Makima asked and Aki responded with "Sorry all out of paper too", Aki said and Makima sighed calming down

"Well... fine. I'll call Kishibe then", Makima said calmly before hanging up confusing Aki. "Huh. No wonder why Kokushibo doesn't like her", Aki said before then starting to cook breakfast.

With Makima she stood at a beach in a black dress as Kishibe and Angel approached her. "What's up", Kishibe asked unamused and slightly annoyed. Makima turned to them with a kind smile but a cold glare in her eyes. "You're a problem that I need to solve Kishibe", Makima said which got the old man's attention. "The fuck you mean", Kishibe asked reaching for his coat pocket but she raised her arm in a fingergun position.

"Bang"

With that said Kishibe's right arm had been completely obliterated which took him 2 seconds to realize before he went pale from the blood loss. "What the hell", Angel yelled confused and scared. "I'm putting this dog in its place. Oh... are you slipping from me", Makima asked with the smile now gone. With her words Angel backed up before looking at Kishibe and then a flashback occurs.

 With her words Angel backed up before looking at Kishibe and then a flashback occurs