Episode III

"Power! You're name is power", Denji asks shouting until his eyes see some cherries.

Kokushibo walks forward and holds a hand out to Power.

"My name is Kokushibo and... it is a pleasure to meet you", Kokushibo says and Power hesitantly grabs his hand and shakes it.

"Yeah and my name 's Denji nice to meet you", Denji says pumping his fist close to his face as Kokushibo let's go of Power's hand.

"Well then now that the three of you have met it's time to tell you what to do", Makima says sitting down on her chair.

"Kokushibo", Makima says getting his attention. "You will take point in this mission and make sure to watch those two".

"I will", Kokushibo says standing up straight.

"Now that that's in order the three of you will patrol around the city, but Power's horns and Kokushibo's eyes will get some people scared so you will patrol along the buildings", Makima says as the 5 await what else there is to say.

"If you run into some civilian devil hunters or the police then show your ID and they'll make a face and leave you be", Makima says and Kokushibo is just staring out into space while Denji yawns and Power stays still.

"I will watch them... you can count on me", Kokushibo says before grabbing the two and walking out.

Timeskip to 7 minutes later the trio are walking along the rooftops and Power is running around trying to find something.

Power runs up and trys to smack Kokushibo across the head but gets evaded by him simply side stepping making her stumble a bit.

"Eye guy find me something to satiate my blood lust", Power says trying to seem intimidating but Kokushibo just walks by her to pick up a cat.

Kokushibo then carefully hold the fur ball as they kept on patrolling with an over excited Power.

Power raises her head and begins to run dashing past Denji and Kokushibo.

"I smell blood! The hunt begins", Power says before something grabs her by the collar of her shirt.

"What was that for-", Power turns her head to see Kokushibo looking at her with his nose and mouth not visible while his eyes stare directly into hers.

"We will investigate but not... jump into the fray", Kokushibo says letting go of her shirt.

Kokushibo gently let the cat down and pet it a bit before jumping away with Power and Denji following.

The cat meows before walking back to the spot where it was picked up at.

Back with the trio they look over a building seeing a sea cucumber devil at the bottem and the scent of a human as well.

"Someone is already on it so... let's leave it be", Kokushibo says walking off to continue his patrol.

The sound of clothing ruffling goes off and a "are you fucking insane", from Denji.

Kokushibo turns around to not see Power and he rolls his eyes before walking to the edge and dropping off.

[A/N: Imagine that's Kokushibo and the lightning isn't there plus he's in Tokyo. YouTube wouldn't let me use the original video because of them banning it for absolutely no f#cking reason]