Episode II

Denji's eyes flutter open seeing the moving tree's through the glass of the car.

"K-koku San", Denji says "where are we".

"We are with... the woman from earlier", Kokushibo says turning to look at the younger male.

"Koku-San is that your name", the woman asks.

"No. It is Kokushibo, Denji calls me that... for business purposes but he's stuck with it", Kokushibo says.

"Hmm now then another question are you a fiend or a devil", the woman asks resting her head on her hand.

"Neither. I am... a demon completely different", Kokushibo says turning his head to her.

"How is it different", the woman asks.

"I will tell you but first-", Kokushibo says but gets cut off when Denji's stomach growls.

"Sorry that was my stomach", Denji says a little embarrassed. "Well we haven't had anything to eat either", the woman says and the car stops in front of a border.

Cut to but a few moments later the group is at a shop.

"Udon, Curry Udon, Ramen, Sausage... I think I want an Udon and a sausage", Denji says.

"And I'll have Curry Udon. What will you have Kokushibo", the woman asks to the sitting six eyed man.

"No, I do not want anything but... thank you for the offer", Kokushibo says and a man runs up to the suit wearing people.

"Someone help please my daughter's been kidnapped by a devil", the man says with blood coming down from his forehead.

"Relax Denji will-", the woman was cut off when Kokushibo stood up and walked to the fence.

"Nevermind my friend over there will save your daughter", the woman says pointing to Kokushibo.

"Thank you so much", the man says in tears and is escorted to a table by one of the men in a business suits.

"Well then Denji... are you alright you look pale", the woman asks.

"Yeah the chainsaws cut me up pretty bad and I'm low on blood right now", Denji says before collapsing knocked out and his face falls into the woman's chest.

Kokushibo sees this and smiles slightly at the actions of his young friend before putting on a straight face and walking in the forest.

Kokushibo activates his See Through World ability scanning the forest until he sees two beings and walks to them.

Kokushibo closes two of his eyes and creates eyebrows to blend in and be more likable to the small child like being.

Kokushibo walks out and sees a little girl huddling close to a worm like creature and draws his sword.

"No please", the little girl cries out "don't hurt my friend".

"Drop the act devil I know you are pulling the strings", Kokushibo says restoring himself to his original six eyed form.

"Oh your a fiend? Well then this makes it all the more fun", the little girl says but her face deepens and becomes monstrous as the devil grows.

The devil lunges towards Kokushibo in it's possessed form as Kokushibo sheathes his sword.

Kokushibo unsheathes the sword at the last moment while dashing forward decapitating the devil without harming the girl since the head of the devil was on her shoulder.

The body of the devil starts to break down as Kokushibo grabs the little girl and carefully removes the straps of muscle from her after putting his sword away.