Episode VIII

"What makes you so sure about that", the Katana man asks getting in a stance.

Kokushibo stays silent as the Katana man slowly walks to him.

The two end up in a staring contest as Kokushibo clenches his sword tightly and his teeth grind.

Katana man attacks first swiping diagonally down with his left arm katana as Kokushibo side steps it to the left casually.

Katana man grunts in frustration before turning around swiping his head katana to Kokushibo.

The demonic swordsman spins his sword around into a reverse grip and hold it up blocking the strike as sparks form from the blades.

"My turn", Kokushibo says kicking the Katana man upwards by 27 meters.

The devilish swordsman hits the ground hard after 3 seconds and he rolls onto his back.

"What the fuck. How are you that strong", the katana man asks sitting up and putting a hand on his knee as he raises it.

The man stands up with Kokushibo looking at him with a calm looking demeanor.

Katana man turns around before crouching like before positioning his hands horizontally to the left.

Kokushibo gets into a stance sheathing his sword.

Kokushibo looks to his opponent as purple lightning starts to form as small streaks moving around him

Kokushibo closes his eyes as the lightning grows stronger turning into an area breaking and cracking the floor below him.

Kokushibo opens his eyes as lightning sparks from them and the lightning around him starts spawning smaller green lightning.

Kokushibo flicks the blade out a bit grabbing the hilt then breathing in deeply.

'Breath of the Moon'

Kokushibo slides his foot back as lightning still corses around him.

Denji wakes up after Aki picks Jim up and he sees the light show.

"Woah Koku-San I wanna do that to", Denji says looking at the lightning surrounding the demon.

'Furious Twilight variant'

Kokushibo grips onto his sword tightly as he eyes down the triple sword user.

Himeno looks on as her vision gets a little fuzzy.

"Quite a light show your putting on huh Michi", Himeno says before collapsing passing out pulling away from Power who went right back to slowing the blood loss.

'Thunder Cloud, Shadowed Moon'

The Katana man dashes forward first swiping his swords at the demon.

Kokushibo dashes forward as well in slowed time to show what happens.