Episode XVII

The group consisting of Aki, Himeno, Denji, Power, Kobeni, Galgali, Beam, Yoshida, and the two guards of Denji were running up stairs trying to escape the hoard of dolls.

"Everyone! Move", Aki yelled as they ran. Everyone who was human were susceptible to the dolls ability to increase their numbers by touching another human and luckily the fiends and Denji don't count as humans.

Just then the windows shattered as two figures carved their way through the army of dolls flying above the group as they heard swords clash. "Koku-San", Denji yelled relieved knowing he was okay. When the two figures stopped it showed Kokushibo whose haori was torn and Quanxi whose body was riddled with cuts.

"I'll fucking kill you", Quanxi said getting into a stance with her cracked blades. "...", Kokushibo stayed silent and went into a stance of his own and they charged at each other with Kokushibo disappearing in Quanxi's eyes.

"Furious Twilight", Kokushibo said with his Saya held vertically as he began to sheathe his sword. "Moon Phase, Storm Fang".

[30-40 seconds]

Quanxi was sliced to ribbons and her blood fried from the purple lightning that had ripped through her body only leaving her head intact.

Outside the old man from earlier stood with a knife to his chest. "Hell Devil", the man said. "Send everyone in the building into Hell and I will offer you 3 children and my own life", the man said stabbing his heart killing himself and somewhere in Germany the 4 kids that the old man had wanted were reduced to 1 as a finger took the heads of three of the children.

Everyone inside started to calm down but then found themselves in a field of grass with a span of infinite doors covering the sky. Power and the fiends started to freak out with Kokushibo becoming confused until seeing a large set of doors open and black liquid drop from it then a being rose from said black liquid and the surrounding area turned black as night.

"What is going on", Kokushibo asked sword ready with Aki at his side and the rest behind them. Steps were heard and they saw a tall figure pale grey emerge from the shadows.

F̶̢̛͙͎̯̬͉̪̮̻̣͔͍̼͕̩̦̣̹̫͓̣̣͙̏̓̆͋͒͠͝͝à̶̰̰̖͙̿̎̈́̌́̔̿̔̊̎̃̑͐̿̉̄̀̓͐̎͗̌͑͛̈́̉͌͐̀̔̚͘̕͘͝͠͝l̶̪̮̯̮͚͙͖̰̺̲̮̝̝̯̑͆͋̀̃̍̆̽͐̎̊̿͘͜͠͠͠ͅl̶͈̪̙̹̫͍̱̗͔̯̞̗̥̫̗̎̔͒̔̂̈́̋̉́́͒͌͐͐̋̊̈́͒̇̒̐͊̑̈́́͘͝͠

The being said and faster than the eye could track it severed everyone's arms. Kokushibo regenerated and grabbed his sword before kicking the devil away and it starting to growl at him.

"I have never come across a devil like you before", Kokushibo said ready to fight. The devil tilted it's head and a sword formed next to it.

D̶̨̛̘̙̮̖͙̭͈̺͛̂̉̔̆̎̀̾̌͊̿̔̒̃̋͗̐͌͝͝͝͝͠i̶̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̝̝̖̙̘̠̰̟̝̠̰̖͈̱͕̝̥̥͈̼̬̲̱̮̬̖̩̾͜ȩ̸̡̛͖̹̗͉̩͉̺̙͈̼͓̰̟̗̦̺̱͕̮̬̼͉̤͙̹̭̬̳̘͍̟͌̄̈͋͐̌̃̽̓̎̈́͌̔̐̍̃́͒͐̿̅̎̽̈́̊̍̀̉̾̆͛̃͒̏͛̽̔̇͝ͅͅ,̴̢̨̧̢̡̛̥̞̫̝̱͉̻̖̤̮̝̲̗̻̪̞̞̮͚̬͕̰̰̫̺͓̪̲̞̟̞̮͉̣͔̩̞̟̀͌̄͛́̅̍͛̽̆̋̄̀̈́͛́̃̂͑͛̍͗͆̽̐̐̂̋̊̓́́̋̑͑̀̌́͗̂̚̕͜͜͠͠͠ ̷̛̛̦̠̮̙̦̜͕̭̰̩̫̩͖̣̖͙̰̭̭̤̱̼̣̔̐̏̌̓̿̈́̐̇̑̎̾̐̎̃̾̎̾̽̂̂̄̏͑̈́̄̔̿͂͂̕͘͘͘͝͠͝͠͠w̴̹̱͎̝͔̹̺̝̞̳͇̤͇͚̻̲̖̞̮͎͇̱͖͚̜͖͕̦͔͠ͅͅō̸̢̞̙̱̹̳͔̣̳̟̉̀͆̋͌͒̍́̃͌ṟ̶̡̛̲̱̼͈̹̫̹̠̰̮̦̦͎̣͓̗̀̽̾̂̌͑͋̀̊̊̅̀̾̍̒̌͋̊̌̒̌́͗͆̔̈́̏͗̃̈́̇͊͒̋͌̓̒͘̚̕̚̚͜͝͠͝͝m̸͖͍̳̗̠̹̦͔͚̞͍͉͉͐̈́̏̽̉̈́̍͒̅̈́̀̀̑͆̀̅̃̀͂̽̽̉̏͑̌̑̏̐̐̈́̆́͐̊͛͘͝͠͝ͅ

The devil telepathically threw the sword  at Kokushibo and he blocked the blade with his own then shifted his sword into its Shichisito form breaking the black blade.

The devil hummed in amusement then pointed its fingers at Kokushibo then the six eyed demon was turned into Swiss cheese with multiple large holes in its body but he regenerated as fast as they appeared. The devil then made another blade grabbing it then charged at Kokushibo with him doing the same and their blades clashed.

When the devil swung Kokushibo blocked and threw his own attack but the devil blocked or dodged. It was like watching the battle of an immovable object against and unstoppable force. Neither got any ground nor gained any advantage over the other.

The battle raged for a few minutes before the devil grabbed Kokushibo by the throat and threw him away into the shadows and followed him. The group could only see the blade collision sparks and the brief lightning of Kokushibo who used multiple attacks. The devil then ran back to the group and impaled Galgali who was now released from his mask but he soon died from the blade.

Kokushibo lunged his blade at the Devil who spun and blocked with multiple bladed arms then stabbed Kokushibo and throwing him away like trash.

Denji was the next to try after gaining some blood from Beam and transformed charging towards the devil who kicked him and then stomped on him knocking him out. Aki sat as he watched Kokushibo come running back and attacking the devil once more but no avail as the blade that was still lodged in him rang one of the bells and he erupted into blood with multiple lacerations coating his body.

Kokushibo ripped the blade out and healed before then fainting a kick followed by a slash that cut on of the devil's arms off. The devil stared at the stump and healed before tackling Kokushibo away.

Aki's Pov:

"Kokushibo is getting destroyed over there and we're not doing anything. I guess it makes sense of how we lost our arms to the devil", I thought watching the fight. Then flashes of Power laying wounded on the ground, Denji ripped in half, Himeno with blood on her face from internal wounds, and Kokushibo's head being blown off. These were things I would not allow to happen again.

I ran to my severed arm and stomped on it making it release my sword and I knelt down grabbing my sword by my teeth then stood up rage in my eyes.

No one's Pov:

Aki ran to the Devil and jumped at it ready to attack. But, the devil spun around fast enough that it caught Aki off guard and then crimson blood rained onto the ground with everyone looking on in horror as blood dropped to the ground and Aki fell lifeless.

"AKI", Himeno shouted in anguish as her long time partner stared back, light vacant from his eyes.