Episode X

Kishibe stands in front of the building with the division 2 and police captains in front of him.

"Okay so here's the deal", Kishibe says to the captains. "You are here to apprehend the terrorists and to make sure that the fiends don't leave the area.", Kishibe takes a drink from his flask.

We go over to the inside of the building as Beam [the best shark boy] emerges out of the wall.

"Zombies! Zombies! It's an all you can eat", Beam says jumping from the wall and punching the zombie in front of him before sinking into the ground.

-The Shark fiend. A beast of a fiend that can swim inside of surfaces like the floor or walls. He can also morph into his devil form for a short amount of time-

Beam flies out of the ground with his head changed as he bites down on zombies left and right.

He then charges towards a hooded figure who knocks him away. "Oh sorry Beam you tried to take a chunk out of me so I thought you were a zombie", Violence says.

- The Violence fiend. It's a rule that that Devils get weaker when turning into a fiend but he is still strong enough to turn something like a metal pike into a useless piece of metal-

Violence punches some zombies making them explode from the impact and Beam laughs.

"It's alright Galgali", Beam shouts before sinking.

"Hey Prinz you gonna help", the Violence fiend now known as Galgali asks the black haired woman.

She rises up as eight legs form from under her dress.

- The Spider Fiend. The more humanoid a fiend looks the friendlier it gets but it'll still kill you if you do something wrong-

"There we go okay", Galgali says before round house kicking a zombie's head off sending it flying to the moody pink haired guy.

"Ew it got on my shoe", Angel says replying to the blood drop that hit his shoe.

He picks up the severed and takes a bite out of it.

- The Angel Fiend. Don't get too close to him or else he'll drain your lifespan-

Zombies fly in the air as a powerful strike collided with them.

'Breath of the Moon 11th form: Falling Moon, Calamitous ring'

Kokushibo swings his sword down and blue moons slice through the zombies with ease.

- Last but not least the Demon Fiend. This one is special to a point where it trained the fiends from earlier and is according to Makima... the strongest in our ranks. Another thing is that he made a contract with the lightning devil but he only uses it if he needs to-

Kokushibo swipes his sword horizontally to the right killing three zombies making their way over to Kobeni.

"Stay light on your feet... and use that knife", Kokushibo says and Kobeni nods profusely.

"Good", Kokushibo says before slicing a zombie with one of the three protruding blades in his Shichisito form.

Aki swings by cutting through zombies in a similar fashion to Kokushibo but with some of the movements off.

"Wee", Denji yells flying through the air after jumping.

"Tactic 3", Denji calls out to Kokushibo who nods. "Yeah", Denji yells before Kokushibo makes a chainsaw out of his flesh.

An actual chainsaw that functions like one but the blades are sharper than a regular one and has a handle like a sword. Denji revs up the chainsaw and he and Kokushibo who shortens his blade begins to spin with their backs turned to one another making a tornado of carnage.