Episode VI

Later that day after Kokushibo did a mountain of paperwork he was invited to a welcome party for the rookies.

Kokushibo walks in and sits down between Denji and Himeno with 4 of his eyes gone and eyebrows formed.

"So how about we get to know the rookies", a woman with short ash blonde hair suggests.

"We could know their age and their devil contract. Their hobbies can also tell a lot about a person", the ash-blonde woman says and everyone agrees.

Arai stands up wearing a blue shirt and tan jeans.

"My names Hirokazu Arai and I'm 22. I'm contracted to the Fox Devil and my hobby is writing haiku", Arai says almost shouting and sweat rolling down his face.

"Wait a minute that's the same contract as Hayakaptian", Denji says before sipping from his drink.

"The fox is friendly to humans plus she only let's the ones with pretty faces call her head", Himeno says and Kokushibo nods.

"Well I'm Denji and I'm 16 years old if I remember right", Denji says catching Himeno's attention. "My hobbies are eating and sleeping and my Devil contract is... classified".

"Wait what are you drinking Denji", Himeno asks looking over at the blonde boy.

"Just tea", Denji says much to her relief.

Kobeni stands up in a black and white dress and looks timid and begins to sqeeze the ball from earlier to help her focus.

"I'm Kobeni Higashiyama and I'm 22. My Devil contract is... a secret and my hobby is eating tasty things", Kobeni says and Kokushibo looks down at his drink and begins to zone out.

"Hey. Earth to Michi hello your up next", Himeno says in a slurred tone already drunk.

Kokushibo stands up in his normal clothes and looks at the group with a cold stare.

"My name is Kokushibo or Michikatsu Tsugikunei. My body is stuck at the age of 25 and I'm around 480 years old", everyone looks over shocked at what he said. "My hobby is training... my sword skills and I am the demon fiend.

"Well I can see why because of the markings on your face", a man with glasses says and Kokushibo sits down revealing his other eyes as well.

"Wait so you've lived in that human body for how long", the ash blonde haired woman asks.

"As long as I can remember", Kokushibo says in a monotone voice quieting the table.

"Why were you nice to me", Kobeni asks getting a hum from Kokushibo.

"I guess because you just seemed troubled and although my life as a human is over my fatherly instincts are still there and you just made them resurface", Kokushibo says to Kobeni with a gentle tone.

"Well hello Kokushibo", the familiar voice of Makima sounds off.

"Hello Makima", Kokushibo says before grabbing the cold beverage in front of him and drinking it in less than a second to everyone's shock.

"Hmm a nice drink but my body... automatically fights off the effects so I cannot get drunk", Kokushibo says placing the glass down.

"Hey Miss Makima how about a drinking game", Himeno suggests and Makima nods.

Timeskip to later outside Kokushibo is carrying Himeno on his back over to her place because Makima asked him to.

"Keys", Kokushibo orders and Himeno fumbles around and hands him the keys a few seconds later.

Kokushibo grabs the keys and continues his walk to an apartment and goes up the stairs.

For 3 minutes he is on the stairs then making it in front of a room then unlocking the door with the keys and walking in.

Kokushibo places the keys on the counter and heads to the bedroom and places Himeno down before trying to leave only to be grabbed by the arm because of the dark green haired woman.

Kokushibo sits on the bed next to her and she walked out of the room towards the bathroom which was Kokushibo's guess.

Himeno came back a little later wearing a faded purple tank top and no pants just underwear.

[A/N: Please don't hate me this is what she looks like in the manga and the show in this scene]

Himeno lays down and pushes Kokushibo down laying his head right next to hers as she looks at his with a smile and she leans into his ear.

"Wanna do it", Himeno asks with red cheeks.