Episode XII(10k special)

Kokushibo is now walking to an abandoned house with Himeno in tow.

"So what are we looking for Michi", Himeno asked bored with Kokushibo looking a little off about something. "I can't help but feel like we are being watched but I can't pinpoint why", Himeno looks at Kokushibo with an "are you serious" type of look.

Earlier that day Makima had called for them for something important.

"What do you need", Kokushibo asked the smiling red head. "I have gotten word of someone from Italy has begun to take notice of Denji and gaining information about him. Mostly his skills to regenerate as my spy says seeing him when Denji was in a fight and getting wounded", Makima said with a serious look wiping away her smile.

"Fine then. I shall deal with... the Italian", Kokushibo said before Himeno nodded making Makima smile. "Good now you are dismissed".

Later Kokushibo and Himeno were on a train heading to Yokohama where Makima said the Italian might be with Himeno looking bored. "Hey Michi how 'bout we play a game while we wait", Himeno said with Kokushibo going into thought after this.

"Why not I'm curious about these... games that you have in store", Kokushibo said and Himeno smiled glad her boredom was to be cured. "Well this one is called truth or dare where I ask you which one and I come up with a question that you have to answer truthfully or do the action I dare you to", Himeno said with Kokushibo understanding the rules after this.

"I see... you go first", Kokushibo said waiting and Himeno smiled. "Truth or Dare". "I choose truth", Kokushibo said to the cyclops sitting next to him.

"What do you think of Makima", Himeno asked making Kokushibo fall silent for a time. "I don't like her one bit. I want to keep Denji and Aki away... from her as much as possible", Kokushibo said seriously. "Okay then", Himeno said kind-of agreeing with Kokushibo on this.

"Well my turn I guess. Truth or Dare", the six eyed demon asked the one eyed woman. "Dare", Himeno said and Kokushibo nodded. "I dare you to keep what I said about Makima a secret", Kokushibo said and Himeno nodded. "My lips are sealed", Himeno said while moving her finger and thumb across her mouth like holding a zipper.

Kokushibo mearly chuckled at this before Himeno and him went back and forth answering truthfully about each person they asked about. "Well last one and my turn", Himeno said seeing the station coming into view a little bit away.

Himeno turned to Kokushibo and smiled before opening her mouth to speak until the whistle of the train sounded off halting Himeno from saying anything. Kokushibo sighed before standing up with Himeno following soon after.

About a minute later they are notified of a man living on the outskirts of the city so they were taken there by a nice guy who drove them there with his truck.

"So... who's the guy you're looking for", the nice guy asked. "An Italian spy", Kokushibo said and the nice guy nodded as he drove them to a barn.

"So this is where he lives huh", Himeno asks and the nice guy nodded as the three got out of the vehicle confusing Kokushibo. "I thought you were going to leave", Kokushibo said but the nice guy chuckled.

"Sei un demone che si lascia ingannare facilmente", the man spoke confusing both Kokushibo and Himeno. The man then reached for his face and clothes grabbing them then tearing both off revealing a man in nice clothes staring at them.

 The man then reached for his face and clothes grabbing them then tearing both off revealing a man in nice clothes staring at them