Episode XI

"He said don't open the door", Denji says and Kokushibo nods then he notices that Power is waking up. "How did you slee... what the fuck", Kokushibo said looking at Power who has four horns now.

"What do you mean eye guy", Power asks and Kokushibo stares at her horns. "You have... four horns now", Kokushibo said and Power gets nervous.

"What's going on", Himeno asks yawning and sitting up. "Apparently Power has grown... her horns out", Kokushibo says and Himeno rubs her eye seeing that yes Power's horns grew and two more were created as well.

Small timeskip brought to you by Kokushibo trying to stop Power from having a mental breakdown

"Did you drink to much blood", Makima asked a highly sweating Power. Power just simply nods and Makima sighs.

"You see Power has her blood drained periodically and if we didn't she'd become an even scarier and arrogant devil than she already is", Makima said and Kokushibo nods. "So do you think it is alright if I take her for a bit", Makima asks the demonic gentleman.

"Yes", Kokushibo says and Power looks down betrayed. "But Aki will have to be near her when... the blood is being drained", Kokushibo said making everyone look at him. Power in hope, Aki in a slight sense of anger, and Denji and Himeno in confusion.

"She needs someone she can trust to be around her and... Denji won't fill the role since he could leave. I would not fill the role since... I am known as the demon fiend and they won't let a fiend watch a fiend. Aki is best since... he is quite patient", Kokushibo explains and Makima nods.

"Looks like it is settled then", Makima said standing up. "Denji will be paired with Beam in the meantime and Kokushibo will be paired with Himeno", Makima says and they nod.

"Sweet Michi we get to do missions together", Himeno said and Kokushibo chuckled. "Yes because the missions will be done... 10 times faster", Kokushibo says and Aki sighs.

"Well then Denji would you like to join me for a date for the movies", Makima asks the blonde who becomes red and nods. "Alright then see you tomorrow morning", Makima says before leaving bringing Power and Aki.

"Hey wanna tell Himeno how you became immune to the sun", Denji suggests wanting to put his mind elsewhere because of his redness. "Sure why not", Kokushibo says and Himeno looks confused.

"You see demons are weak against the sun unless... eating a certain flower", Kokushibo says beginning to recall the time.

A month after Kokushibo met the blonde boy.

"Hey Koku-San I found some weird flowers", Denji says and Kokushibo tilts his head. "Can we... wait until the sun... sets", Kokushibo asked and Denji nods so they wait until the sun sets and Denji begins to lead Kokushibo to the forest going on a path.

"We are almost there Koku-San", Denji said and Kokushibo nods. "Wuff", Pochita barks at the demon and he smiles. Kokushibo picks up Pochita into a hug and holds him as they walk through the path.

"Here we are Koku-San", Denji said pointing at a whole patch of blue flowers with Kokushibo staring at the patch with a smile.

"Thank you Denji", Kokushibo said before walking to a flower and plucking it out of the ground. "Finally... after 400 years I... found it", Kokushibo says looking at the flower. "The Blue Spider Lilly", Kokushibo says holding it up.

 "The Blue Spider Lilly", Kokushibo says holding it up